Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jimmy1956

Cheaters 19-0!!!

Rate this topic

148 posts in this topic

Yes BABY!!   Have not seen the annual thread for this crockery. Does this mean Cheater fans are having second thoughts about this season? The Cheaters should win the division again right. Anyway good luck to the Cheaters may your season be filled with bliss and wins. :beers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are living in a world of forgiveness, sensitivity, infidelity . It’s all about being on top of things with “what ever it takes “ to get there . Having another Championship in NE would  not bother me , matter of fact I enjoy the cheating stand up fans worming their way to the top on another season posting threads  And please do not “ deflate “ my intended opinion as it’s an entertainment business , with fantasies of being in a environment of wine , women and non penalty calls . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 mins ago, jimmy1956 said:

Yes BABY!!   Have not seen the annual thread for this crockery. Does this mean Cheater fans are having second thoughts about this season? The Cheaters should win the division again right. Anyway good luck to the Cheaters may your season be filled with bliss and wins. :beers:

Awesome post, the way you exhibit your intelligence is really something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hallelujah the world of the Cheaters is now complete. No way they lose a game now that they employed the NFL idiot of the year. I bow to their superiority like never before. Long live the Cheaters!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Off to a good start. Although pissburg needs to figure out how to play football again. They had nothing. Now on to Miami who let the Ravens drop 58 points on em and could of been more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 9/3/2019 at 7:57 AM, jimmy1956 said:

The Cheaters should win the division again right. 

They play the Jets, Dolphins, and Bills twice, so yeah, they're probably going to be undefeated.  I guess Goodell also got into Kraft's will so they could be gifted with that schedule.

Edited by Fly By Nite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay all you glorious Cheater fans......should be an outstanding game this week against the mighty fish. I say we win by what 60-70 points easy. In fact I’m guessing that the Cheaters will do nothing but take a knee every time they get the ball after half time. No sense in running up the score don’t ya know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jimmy1956 said:

Okay all you glorious Cheater fans......should be an outstanding game this week against the mighty fish. I say we win by what 60-70 points easy. In fact I’m guessing that the Cheaters will do nothing but take a knee every time they get the ball after half time. No sense in running up the score don’t ya know. 

Oh at least 60-70 Garriga err, I mean Jimmy:beers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a related note....has Ray Lewis's blood stained white sport coat been found yet?  Someone should put one on the statue of him....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, iphish said:

In a related note....has Ray Lewis's blood stained white sport coat been found yet?  Someone should put one on the statue of him....

This is all you ever have? You must really have a man crush with him. Go Cheater fan!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

This is all you ever have? You must really have a man crush with him. Go Cheater fan!

He's a proud cheaters fan, just like me and millions other. Lets get the facts straight you idgit. :box: :point:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 mins ago, nightfighter said:

Meh.… I am OFF the bus since they picked up Brown, that POS. It was easy to defend them when they had class and respect. Not so much now.....

Interesting...ever since they got Brown, he has been a model citizen. No helmet issue or bitchin, according to the press and teammates he has showed up for all practices and continued to practice at TB12 after the team practices. He has accepted his number 17 as a jersey number, with no fan fare or bitchin ( 17 was his dads number, 84 was his entire career number) .I happen to think he is pretty happy here and won't be acting up. His pay check of potential 15 mill is based on him staying on the field and gainfully employed. If you are basing the POS status on the steelers enabling or AB trying to get to N.E. in first place via Oakland....well that is your prerogative. 

 

The thing with the patriots system is there is a clean slate for each player when they arrive. Haynesworth, Revis, Dillion,  Ochocinco, Moss & Gordon....some performed well others not so much and let go, but none of those guys were terrible once here and none were treated differently then the next guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.