flyangler

Remember when I said Mike Flynn was maneuvering to rescind his guilty plea?

Rate this topic

1,536 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, BrianBM said:

The footnote on p.17 states the the Court previously denied Ms. Powell's motion to dismiss, made on the same ground (lack of materiality) as the DoJ motion.  That motion was previously denied, but the motion notes that Ms. Powell's motion was made in the context of a claim of Brady disclosure failures. Therefore, the Court should reconsider the motion.

Ms. Powell's motion resulted in a previously published decision that runs to 92 pages. I haven't read that yet, but will.

Even if Sullivan were to regard this motion as identical to Ms. Powell's motion, I can't see him doing anything but granting the motion. Absent DoJ, who is to prosecute? In theory, Sullivan could deny the motion. In practice, how could he really do that?  He has no power to appoint a special prosecutor.

There were numerous (two I believe) motions to dismiss. The latest (second?) was filed as evidence was discovered. The note you refer to was the first motion which was denied. The latest motion is pending discovery and review of the thousands of pages of new documents. The judge was not happy with the prosecution dragging it's feet in the matter.

There is evidence to support some of Powell's claims so she has better footing. I don't believe he would have dismissed the case, however he may have allowed Flynn to rescind the plea and go to trial which would have put the DOJ in a tough spot given some of the latest evidence.

The case is done. Only some strange miracle could resurrect it to save face for the liberal mob.

51 mins ago, GuiltyAsCharged said:

There were numerous (two I believe) motions to dismiss. The latest (second?) was filed as evidence was discovered. The note you refer to was the first motion which was denied. The latest motion is pending discovery and review of the thousands of pages of new documents. The judge was not happy with the prosecution dragging it's feet in the matter.

There is evidence to support some of Powell's claims so she has better footing. I don't believe he would have dismissed the case, however he may have allowed Flynn to rescind the plea and go to trial which would have put the DOJ in a tough spot given some of the latest evidence.

The case is done. Only some strange miracle could resurrect it to save face for the liberal mob.

With that much, I definitely agree. No such thing as a prosecution without a prosecutor.

1 hour ago, BrianBM said:

With that much, I definitely agree. No such thing as a prosecution without a prosecutor.

Nor of prosecutorial overreach/misconduct without overreach/misconduct. 

Edited by tomkaz

3 hours ago, KnewBee said:

Now that Flynn has been set free, hope he gets to the bottom of the Pizzagate crimes!

fig17.png

1480903273411629.png

tw-act-michael-g-flynns-until-pizzagate-proven-to-be-8710583.png

Look our faux patriot celebrates and defends the flaking of a fellow soldier , how telling

4 hours ago, KnewBee said:

Didn't realize Flynn was a Kenyan, but, yeah sur3e, he should move back home, maybe Turkey or Russia?

Are you drinking early , your reading comp only starts getting this bad around 2000 hours.

8 hours ago, Flybyme said:

Now there are two who were targeted by the Kenyan  who know about and can freely speak about the Kenyan...............  or testify

19DDE6F4-6BB2-402E-A604-611F85DB8A78.jpeg

8A683628-80FA-4F67-8BA2-899E5EE15B38.jpeg

8 hours ago, Flybyme said:

Now there are two who were targeted by the Kenyan  who know about and can freely speak about the Kenyan...............  or testify

19DDE6F4-6BB2-402E-A604-611F85DB8A78.jpeg

8A683628-80FA-4F67-8BA2-899E5EE15B38.jpeg

take the sure book deal $$$ ...I'll take one of each 

5 hours ago, J said:

Capture.JPG.7f6c55b87db5417548f4f1703206797d.JPG

Obama knew. His DOJ knew. Hillary knew. Mueller knew. Rosenstein knew. Comey knew. McCabe knew. They all participated in a cover up to benefit Russians and Hillary and  would also interfere with the results of the 2016 election.

They withheld the details of the  Russian racketeering organization from DC lawmakers so they would unwittingly give the nod to the uranium deal. So the  deal that lined the Clintons’ pockets went through like butter, putting our national security at risk.

All complicit in high crimes and treason!

I’ve been in the “they’ll never really get these ****s” camp for a long time until this week and the Flynn dismissal.

Now look what another completely innocent guy who got railroaded in this (and was actually put in a cage because of these same treasonous cowards) is saying...

69DDAED3-F1EB-4F54-884C-EB39F9C225F3.jpeg