you guys see this crazy story/video

Rate this topic

HugeDinghy

1 hour ago, HugeDinghy said:

if that was my grandfather he got his hands on, id beat that cop unconscious. 

Thought the same thing when I saw this, he was treating that **** like he was some lost puppy running around on a highway median....and to think the **** got a hold of the old guy after all that initial contact.

Inexcusably poor police work, mother****er needs to find a new line of work, at least.

5 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

You suck hugepile! There is no video. I hope you break your big toe. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

20 mins ago, Firinne said:

IMO there should be mandatory physical fitness exams every year. Police work is for younger fit guys, 50 yoa and older is too old. In at 25 out at 50.

Wrong

I could still do cop stuff

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

1 min ago, redfishkiller said:

Wrong

I could still do cop stuff

Yea, eating donuts maybe. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

1 min ago, Terry Mac said:

Yea, eating donuts maybe. 

I could break  hughpiles bicep and never put down my doughnut!!!

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

Hugepiles bicep is gold.