HugeDinghy

you guys see this crazy story/video

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

4 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

He ran at the cop and then  started to choke someone else. 

He should have been shot

Well he WAS naked.  Not much of a threat at that point. 

I would tazed him.  No one wants to wrestle and fight with a naked guy

Except greeks

While it was funny as hell, the cop probably knew the camera was rolling. He did the right thing to keep his job, can you imagine the outcry if he had shot the guy?

1 hour ago, JimG said:

I'm confused.

What did the cop do wrong?

Sounds like his brother in law killed the wife MIl and son and then got arrested.

google the video, cop might be the biggest pusssy ever. 

Just now, ByronPA said:

While it was funny as hell, the cop probably knew the camera was rolling. He did the right thing to keep his job, can you imagine the outcry if he had shot the guy?

water boy him. 

48 mins ago, JimG said:

Well he WAS naked.  Not much of a threat at that point. 

I would tazed him.  No one wants to wrestle and fight with a naked guy

Except greeks

if that was my grandfather he got his hands on, id beat that cop unconscious. 

43 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

did you read the guys statement? unbelievably sad. 

My bad. I did NOT read the statement or even know why the cops were after him, I just saw the video elsewhere yesterday. I'd now like to change my words to; cop should of tazed him in the nuts, repeatedly...

Edited by ByronPA

vsp said this about it:

In a statement about the video of Bernard’s arrest, the Virginia State Police said, “During the course of the manhunt, the murder suspect came running out of the woods in an aggressive manner towards the media staging area. A trooper staged with the media initially confronted the naked individual and then pursued the man on foot.”

The state police statement continued, “The murder suspect was not in possession of a weapon and was in obvious mental distress. State police are trained to first attempt to deescalate a situation with an individual who is displaying obvious mental distress. The trooper used the equipment at his disposal, which included pepper spray and a baton. Only state police tactical teams (the equivalent of a SWAT team) are equipped with Tasers. Troopers are also trained to maintain a safe, tactical distance from a suspect in order to prevent an individual from gaining access to the troopers’ weapons.”

when i saw the video it was actually kind of funny without knowing the back story, but knowing that now, obviously not. but yeah, i think it would have or should have been a different story if the cop wasn't toting an assault weapon around.