Checked my daughter into college

Rate this topic

HugeDinghy

6 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

We got some gender benders on the floor. 

image.jpg

That is a nice lookin floor though... 

4 hours ago, MitchellNJ said:

We moved her into the apartment on Sunday. It's like owning another effing house. :mad:

Called my daughter the other day. "Where are you? " I asked. "I'm in Chicago" she replied to me . "What are you doing there?" I said, "I thought you said this was move in week". "It is" she said "I'm on a connecting flight". "Well then how are you going to get all your stuff transported and taken care of??! “. She said" Dad, that's why I have a man.... ". :laugh:

2 hours ago, Kneel said:

Oh and **** Clarkson. :th: 

That's the spirit. 

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

Just now, fishing pete said:

Bump your animal thread. How are the peeps?

Man something got in the basement and ate all of the first batch. Had to have been a snake. I drilled a hole in the lid of the brooder and put some feeder mice in there so it would eat them and get stuck... didn’t happen. Another batch came in and 1 of 20 hatched, then it died 2 days later. I’m getting some 2 week chicks over in Va next weekend so they’ll be under full feather out in the hutch before the cold. I’ll mess with hatching in the spring, I just want the birds out there and producing. 

3 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

I could certainly stand to drop some more weight. 

8C5D9C4D-018C-4BB4-9FB4-94108005EA89.jpeg

Do what your gut tells ya is right! 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.