ije3

WTS or WTT: Rigged Ocean Kayak Trident 13

2 posts in this topic

Ocean kayak 13, older model without the elevated seat. The kayak is camo and is rigged with a Lowarance Mark 4 Chirp unit, anchor trolly, Hobie foot controlled rudder, Bending Branches paddle, battery, and charger. Will include beach wheels as well, which have been used a handful of times and have always been garage kept. All seals on hatches and compartments are in great condition. This kayak is amazing for surf conditions and I've never felt like I've been in any "sticky" situations, it's handled everything I've given it with ease. It was garage kept for it's full life with the exception of the last 4 months. 

I love this kayak but I've been spending more time from the surf this season and I have a baby on the way, probably going to spend next season primarily from the surf as well and the kayak won't see much use. Willing to part with the kayak scene for a year or two and don't want the kayak sitting and not being used because it's a beast and deserves to be used.  

Willing to sell for 900 as rigged with beach wheels. Willing to trade for a sealed reel and rod, reel and cash, or just the kayak without wheels and paddle for a reel (VS, ZB, or Torque)

SmartSelect_20190828-215648_Video Player.jpg

SmartSelect_20190828-215333_Gallery.jpg

SmartSelect_20190828-215241_Gallery.jpg

SmartSelect_20190828-215132_Gallery.jpg

First and only bump, 750 kayak with fishfinder, anchor trolly, anchor, battery, charger, and hobie rudder. 900 all listed above with wheels and paddle.