Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
j-pod

Buzzards Bay Anglers Club Presents

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

On Thursday Sept.12 Dave Peros of Salty Cape and staff writer for On The Water will be talkng on Funny Fish at our monthly meeting. Meetings are held at BB's Bar and Grill 224 Cranberry Hwy. in West Wareham MA. on the second Thursday of the month. Meetings start at 6:30. Stop by have a beer ,meet some great folks have a good time.

Jim O'Dowd

President Buzzards Bay Anglers Club

On 8/27/2019 at 11:25 AM, j-pod said:

On Thursday Sept.12 Dave Peros of Salty Cape and staff writer for On The Water will be talkng on Funny Fish at our monthly meeting. Meetings are held at BB's Bar and Grill 224 Cranberry Hwy. in West Wareham MA. on the second Thursday of the month. Meetings start at 6:30. Stop by have a beer ,meet some great folks have a good time.

Jim O'Dowd

Assuming open to anyone?? wouldn't mind stopping in for a refreshment and a listen if ok with the club

Pretty sure open to all. I’ve gone to a few talks over the years and if they let an idiot like me in I’m sure anyone is welcome 

On 8/27/2019 at 11:25 AM, j-pod said:

Jim O'Dowd

Gee whiz, I was there last Thurs. for dinner...…………………..

PS  Flat Tire on draft was a pretty good beer...………………..

3 hours ago, Steel Pulse said:

Pretty sure open to all. I’ve gone to a few talks over the years and if they let an idiot like me in I’m sure anyone is welcome 

Have to bop in.. roller skates best song ever.. just saying

4 hours ago, Steel Pulse said:

I'd have to agree especially after they invited me to speak at one of their meetings.

On 8/29/2019 at 11:56 AM, Steel Pulse said:

Lol  your not alone brotha sometimes I'll admit the ole light bulb will flicker at times for myself ...us idiots gotta stick together..that way we all get lost together..lol.. safety in numbers

On 9/11/2019 at 7:42 PM, j-pod said:

In addition to our speaker Dave Peros , Ross Kessler of Mass. Div of Marine Fisheries will be updating us on the new legislation for striped bass.

What did Ross have to say in regards to the new regulations for next year?