JimG

Tell me about edibles..

Rate this topic

220 posts in this topic

I recently procured a small arsenal of gummies ranging from 16mg to 50mg.

I was told that ~ 65 mg is a sweet spot for most people but I only got a wee bit fuzzy at 100.  Actually i started with 25, next time i tried 50 .. then 75.. then 100. 

Ideally this is to make netflix subtitled films more interesting on my long train rides.  Bout 3 hours of day on a train.

So are the MGs even accurate?

What's an ideal amount to eat and how long should it last?

So far not impressed.

My wife's friend had some candy a while back . She was sick from it. Even the next day she called out sick from work. I'd say try a small amount , see how it goes.

1 min ago, AlwaysWading said:

My wife's friend had some candy a while back . She was sick from it. Even the next day she called out sick from work. I'd say try a small amount , see how it goes.

Yeah .. I'm working my way up.  So far not too exciting.  Maybe I should smoke them.

I think the mg are bull,every "medical" edible I've had sucks, and tolerance to edibles builds quickly. If 100 only got a bit fuzzy I'd jump to 200. Best bet is to cook up a batch of cookies with a half oz. of dank and half a cookie will do the trick for sure.

17 mins ago, JimG said:

I recently procured a small arsenal of gummies ranging from 16mg to 50mg.

I was told that ~ 65 mg is a sweet spot for most people but I only got a wee bit fuzzy at 100.  Actually i started with 25, next time i tried 50 .. then 75.. then 100. 

Ideally this is to make netflix subtitled films more interesting on my long train rides.  Bout 3 hours of day on a train.

So are the MGs even accurate?

What's an ideal amount to eat and how long should it last?

So far not impressed.

Are we talking candy or edible underwear?

They just don’t do it for me....I’ve eaten 150 mg ... waited 2 hours and went back to the bowl, I wasn’t any higher after the gummies and the bowl than if I had just smoked the bowl alone. 

Granted i I get legit great bud..... I think the gummies have a placido effect, people talk them selves into being higher than they are... sure you might get a slight buzz, but I can get that with a few good hits off the bowl and I don’t have to wait an hour for it to kick in.

1 hour ago, nateD said:

I think the mg are bull,every "medical" edible I've had sucks, and tolerance to edibles builds quickly. If 100 only got a bit fuzzy I'd jump to 200. Best bet is to cook up a batch of cookies with a half oz. of dank and half a cookie will do the trick for sure.

Or, you can smoke it like a normal human being.

I'm with bigfish, doesn't do much for me. 

7 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Or, you can smoke it like a normal human being.

I'm with bigfish, doesn't do much for me. 

I do 99% of the time, but edibles can be nice   too if they have an actual dose, unlike the weak ass ones from dispensaries.