Jewjitzu

WTS: Saltiga 10 JDM/Blackhole Charter Special

14 posts in this topic

Fished once. Perfect condition. Saltiga 10 JDM with auto engage and spooled with 15lb super slick v2. Blackhole Charter Special 6’8 slow pitch

 

$505 brand new. 

Selling for $465 picked up Queens/Nassau. 

 

Add $35 for shipping 

 

 

DCB3FAD4-C65F-4144-BB02-984FF455D8F7.jpeg

313C7376-9CE7-4832-804D-FBC379FA9A09.jpeg

9A288873-F71D-4C04-8E45-3AF29EDC1D38.jpeg

EE99D627-2AD5-4585-A180-1C656608EBA4.jpeg

10DC6CD1-F6D5-4A5F-B564-706C1B39E6E0.jpeg

Edited by Jewjitzu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, MikedNJ said:

Killing me with the rod. Will u ship? Where U located? Ever come to fort lee? 

If I could avoid shipping I’d prefer it. Cheaper for everyone. 

 

Im in oceanside. Work in greenpoint. Ever come to Brooklyn or Queens?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, IBSP2NorthFork said:

@MikedNJ , daniel is the best !  I've got multiple rods from him. 

 

Good dude.  He is also killing me with this set up its unreal!

 

I want that rod for Johnny next month. I have 2 reels for it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2019 at 1:55 PM, Jewjitzu said:

Reel is mint. 

 

Will break up the pair if interested. 

 

Saltiga $285

Blackhole $180

 

 

14CA35B2-4260-4764-BE41-4F0B4DABC945.jpeg

28A40F67-5174-47FD-A63B-102ED4283F5E.jpeg

9794B3BD-E45E-46A3-96DD-ED6391EA9397.jpeg

59466CDB-8C1A-4FD8-BE03-E6AAEA7863E1.jpeg

JJ,

 

Question for you.

 

Do you have box and papers?

 

Is that a spool lock or clicker on the right hand side?

 

Is that $285 shipped?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

JJ,

 

Question for you.

 

Do you have box and papers?

 

Is that a spool lock or clicker on the right hand side?

 

Is that $285 shipped?

Yes, box and papers are included.

Yes that is a spool lock found on all of the 10/15 sized saltigas. Keep in mind that it's on the left hand side. It's a right handed reel. It also has to drag sound when line is being pulled off because it's the JDM version, which Daiwa will service if ever needed.

I will do $285 shipped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MikedNJ said:

I want that rod for Johnny next month. I have 2 reels for it 

Perhaps you and Kyle can figure out a way to pick it up? Don't believe it would be cost effective to ship it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Jewjitzu said:

Yes, box and papers are included.

Yes that is a spool lock found on all of the 10/15 sized saltigas. Keep in mind that it's on the left hand side. It's a right handed reel. It also has to drag sound when line is being pulled off because it's the JDM version, which Daiwa will service if ever needed.

I will do $285 shipped.

Thanks. Yes, meant left hand side. 

 

I will I’ll take it. 

 

Send me pp info. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Maine Guide said:

Thanks. Yes, meant left hand side. 

 

I will I’ll take it. 

 

Send me pp info. 

Incoming 

 

Reel has been sold.

Rod still available. Would trade face to face for the spinning version. 

Edited by Jewjitzu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.