puff tentacle

Who’s interested in Survivor football pool

Rate this topic

121 posts in this topic

I have to back out this year, going into the hospital on Thursday for an operation, be there for a week or so, just don't know when I'll be back on line. Good luck to all. If things change I'll let you know.

2 hours ago, puff tentacle said:

Did you win last year , I forgot

No sir I did not.  Hence while I'll probably be donating 2 entries to the eventual winner.

2 hours ago, Bass Ackwards said:

I have to back out this year, going into the hospital on Thursday for an operation, be there for a week or so, just don't know when I'll be back on line. Good luck to all. If things change I'll let you know.

Good luck with everything, hope its nothing too serious. 

3 hours ago, Bass Ackwards said:

No problem ,  good luck with surgery and hope you have a speedy recovery.

Pool was fun until multi-pick sharpies took down big pots.Last time I played, the winner started with 4 picks and picked 3 losers.Pot was over 800 bucks.One pick chumps like me were just giving our money away.
Good place for a pool to start=
Registered SOL members only
1 pick per person
No pot splitting

1 hour ago, Possum said:

Pool was fun until multi-pick sharpies took down big pots.Last time I played, the winner started with 4 picks and picked 3 losers.Pot was over 800 bucks.One pick chumps like me were just giving our money away.
Good place for a pool to start=
Registered SOL members only
1 pick per person
No pot splitting

Pretty sure i was the 2nd runner up in that one and ever since ive had a disdain for any multiple entry pools.  March madness pools are worse.  

Edited by gobigblue

13 mins ago, gobigblue said:

Pretty sure i was the 2nd runner up in that one and ever since ive had a disdain for any multiple entry pools.  March madness pools are worse.  

Yeah,with 1 pick you made it to the final week demonstrating the smarts and luck it takes to win.Going into the final showdown,you were the only player with no losses next to your name..The 4 pick drive by guy had already picked 2 losers along the way...but he had 2 picks left....and he missed on one of them in the "final".You also missed your 1 pick in the final.With 3 missed picks for him vs 1 miss for you he still took down the big pot.It really sucked, you were the best player in that pool by a mile.

5 hours ago, chris koltz said:

How is this going to be run? I've never played but understand most of it. Is it going to be run on a sight or here? Thanks for volunteering to do this.

I'm bailing out after reading the last 2 post don't do sports drama. Sorry

1 hour ago, chris koltz said:

I'm bailing out after reading the last 2 post don't do sports drama. Sorry

Lol stick to the town tavern then lady.  

I have a 13 or 12 count of players right now at one pick, suggest we start paying ?

Puff tent

Bass Ack

Chris koltz ?

Bwstriper

fishless

wasy

CQ

LBI Nick

Firinne

Gobigblue

jBaer

BillHassan