fishinambition

Funniest Liberal Positions

Rate this topic

91 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Wigeon said:

Flooding America with poor, illiterate free-stuffers with criminal proclivities from third world countries who generally hate us adds to our cultural enrichment.

But think of the demand for legal services!

29 mins ago, jkrock said:

We bombed 2/3s of Puerto Rico for 60 years

There's ordinance all over the place to this day.

it's even worse off today than when we were bombing.  Go figure....

The truth vs facts.

And although not yet discussed by the candidates. the whole bit where you can defecate anywhere & anytime in LIBTOPIA LA  as not to stigmatize the homeless or our new undocumented democrat voters.

I would love to hear that question answered and perhaps- the Bubonic plague or black death has come to the USA as a result of the people that you have recruited to invade our borders. What will you tell your innocent constituents & voters when they get the plague? 

8 mins ago, Gatr522 said:

the whole bit where you can defecate anywhere & anytime in LIBTOPIA LA  as not to stigmatize the homeless or our new undocumented democrat voters.

I saw a cat lady in Brooklyn today with a pin that said "Fight STIGMA". I didn't stop to ask what she thought was being stigmatized. But yeah, that's how civilization unwraps. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

I love how they worship some guy who’s knocked up three different women - as if that’s not a root cause of  problems in the country - but their undies get into a twist with made-up stories of being born in Kenya and eating dog 

Edited by JohnP