redfishkiller

Prayers please

Rate this topic

1,337 posts in this topic

15 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

No , nothing scary, her stroke has healed pretty good, it appears to be the ammonia in her blood, they said it takes a little while to get it  leveled out. 

 

I'm just not good at being helpless. And not in control of a situation. 

I have no doubt in my mind that she will push through this. She seems ridiculously tough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

No , nothing scary, her stroke has healed pretty good, it appears to be the ammonia in her blood, they said it takes a little while to get it  leveled out. 

 

I'm just not good at being helpless. And not in control of a situation. 

Well he!!, just hook up the vacuum pump, evacuate the NH3 and put in a few pounds of r134a, better than new.

 

Sorry Red, I couldn't help it.

 

Prayers in the name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for your wonderful lady, you and your family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, DoOver said:

Well he!!, just hook up the vacuum pump, evacuate the NH3 and put in a few pounds of r134a, better than new.

 

Sorry Red, I couldn't help it.

 

Prayers in the name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for your wonderful lady, you and your family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lol, what's funny is I told her tonight that if she was an a/c me and dj could have her fixed in 10 minutes :p

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

She was on point today, they said her ammonia level had gone down some,  talking good and feeding her self :th:

 

:th::th::th:

 

do they have a way to treat it long term

Edited by Bernie12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

She was on point today, they said her ammonia level had gone down some,  talking good and feeding her self :th:

 

So you are saying that she is light years ahead of you. Find out what they are giving her and take some. Use the big syringe or a turkey baster.

Glad to hear she sounds better today. :th: Take real good care of her.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.