redfishkiller

Prayers please

Rate this topic

1,337 posts in this topic

15 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

No , nothing scary, her stroke has healed pretty good, it appears to be the ammonia in her blood, they said it takes a little while to get it  leveled out. 

I'm just not good at being helpless. And not in control of a situation. 

I have no doubt in my mind that she will push through this. She seems ridiculously tough. 

19 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

No , nothing scary, her stroke has healed pretty good, it appears to be the ammonia in her blood, they said it takes a little while to get it  leveled out. 

I'm just not good at being helpless. And not in control of a situation. 

Well he!!, just hook up the vacuum pump, evacuate the NH3 and put in a few pounds of r134a, better than new.

Sorry Red, I couldn't help it.

Prayers in the name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for your wonderful lady, you and your family.

1 min ago, DoOver said:

Well he!!, just hook up the vacuum pump, evacuate the NH3 and put in a few pounds of r134a, better than new.

Sorry Red, I couldn't help it.

Prayers in the name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for your wonderful lady, you and your family.

Lol, what's funny is I told her tonight that if she was an a/c me and dj could have her fixed in 10 minutes :p

30 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

She was on point today, they said her ammonia level had gone down some,  talking good and feeding her self :th:

:th::th::th:

do they have a way to treat it long term

Edited by Bernie12

32 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

She was on point today, they said her ammonia level had gone down some,  talking good and feeding her self :th:

So you are saying that she is light years ahead of you. Find out what they are giving her and take some. Use the big syringe or a turkey baster.

Glad to hear she sounds better today. :th: Take real good care of her.