cyfac0183

WTT PENN SLAMMER 5500 FOR SLAMMER 3500 OR 4500

8 posts in this topic

last year i purchased a Penn Slammer 5500 from this site.. I really love the reel.. but... I really feel like a smaller size would be better.  It is in very good condition, I can post pictures later.. i do have the brass knob in a box (i have been using the eva foam knob).  I am not sure what # braided line is loaded on there currently...  If anyone would be interested in trading I live and work in philly and frequently fish from lavalette to shark river.  could easily meet up.  I am hoping to trade for a penn  reel of equal value.  

you know... it is something i have been meaning to do....  I can get some pics tonight.  I think it is in good condition.  I still have the original box and brass handle knob thing as well as the paperwork.. I believe.

Craig

1 hour ago, cyfac0183 said:

you know... it is something i have been meaning to do....  I can get some pics tonight.  I think it is in good condition.  I still have the original box and brass handle knob thing as well as the paperwork.. I believe.

Craig

Ok, thanks. I have a slammer 3 4500 that I would like to trade for a 6500 but an even swap for your 5500 may work.

perfect... i will get some pictures-  

also.. I am in philadelphia... but make my way in to jersey often enough.  or.. it can be shipped.  we can discuss if it makes it to that point

Craig