How I Choose To Post In the PG

Rate this topic

FrankStar

I always chuckle at those who waste posts about topics that may be important by turning them into troll posts.  My question is:  How many of you think before you post?

-  Is this just a troll post to get a reaction?
-  Or is it one that will inspire intelligent discussion?
-  Is it aimed at a reaction from a group of like-minded circle-jerks?

-  Or something so amazingly outrageous enough so that your peanut gallery will cheer while the trollees get all huffy?
-  Or is it just a bare attempt to further your own personal political agenda?

Here are my tactics:

- Stick your jabs,  ignore and avoid the badly-timed roundhouses, and stick another jab. 
- If they insist to trying to get through your jabs, a well-timed uppercut will end that.
- Never think your opponent will turn to your side and start punching the ref and the judges. 
- Your audience is the ref, the judges, and the spectators. Not the idiot throwing roundhouses and missing.
- Silence is your friend.  It drives idiot trolls crazy.  Ignore stupid or off-topic questions. 
- Ignore those who have proven themselves to be idiot trolls - unless you want to see their posts so you can ridicule them.

I'll likely not respond to idiots who reply to this post. 

Pissants don't get to assign positions to me.

Think of my posts as Rorschach tests.  How you respond to them tells more about you than it does about the post.

I also do not respond to deflections.

Just now, Maine Guide said:

There is one good aspect to this post. You’ve changed your avatar. The previous ones were downright sickening. 

And, as an Italian from a long line of good cooks, I can appreciate the choice even more. 

I'm glad you find pictures of me sickening.  I like women.

Think of my posts as Rorschach tests.  How you respond to them tells more about you than it does about the post.

1 min ago, ken r said:

Frank* looks down upon the masses.

Roughly half the people in the world are below average intelligence, so....

Are you really asking this question in a political forum?     :dismay:

There are posters here that get their rocks off intentionally crapping on every post that comes from the other side.

There are posters here that will do everything possible to intentionally derail even a serious I want an actual discussion question. 

Some people are just dicks no matter what your tactics are.

Given the nature of some of the regulars here intelligent discussion is almost impossible.

ie, if I post something factually positive about President Trump all 5 of your points can be brought into play.