Kittens in need of a home

Rate this topic

CaroleS

23 mins ago, bigfish4me said:

A few weeks to late, I just caved and picked up a barn kitten from a buddy down the street , now I’m not a cat person.... she turned out to be a he and me and that cat have gotten along ever since.... he’s a pretty cool little dude , we named him boots 

BB69A408-EB73-4F53-9A25-DE8BEEE1C27F.jpeg

2D1C68EB-7F2E-40AA-8809-60B8CF4BB883.jpeg

REMOVE HIS NUTZ!

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

1 hour ago, bigfish4me said:

We got him at 6 weeks old.... first vet visit was around $150 for shots and whatever.... next visit he gets his nuts chopped 

Excellent,  I hate a un neutered cat once, he was constantly bleeding somewhere from fighting lol

Would leave for a couple days and then

Just show up all beat to hell

how lucky am i

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

1 hour ago, redfishkiller said:

Excellent,  I hate a un neutered cat once, he was constantly bleeding somewhere from fighting lol

Would leave for a couple days and then

Just show up all beat to hell

Little some beach is earning his keep, I don’t wanna put the terra ant traps down now since he’s here.... this little dude is a bug killing machine.

3 hours ago, bigfish4me said:

A few weeks to late, I just caved and picked up a barn kitten from a buddy down the street , now I’m not a cat person.... she turned out to be a he and me and that cat have gotten along ever since.... he’s a pretty cool little dude , we named him boots 

BB69A408-EB73-4F53-9A25-DE8BEEE1C27F.jpeg

2D1C68EB-7F2E-40AA-8809-60B8CF4BB883.jpeg

So sweet!!

Enjoy every snuggle!

3 hours ago, bigfish4me said:

Little some beach is earning his keep, I don’t wanna put the terra ant traps down now since he’s here.... this little dude is a bug killing machine.

Had one named cricket one time, she would walk by her bowl and spend all day in the yard  eating freaking crickets lol

how lucky am i

9 hours ago, JBreese1 said:

BUMP, Any takers yet?  I am out of work right now on workmans comp, but I am hoping to be able to go back next Mon. I will ask around then and will also ask around at my daughters wedding this Sat.

Jim

Thank you so much Jim. Hope you are feeling better!  Congrats on the wedding!