jkrock

Cleaning up the inner cities

Rate this topic

57 posts in this topic

4 mins ago, hamlet said:

in the olden days... you no work, you no eat

There was no Big Bro handing out freebs no matter how you chose to behave

Shhhhhhh! That's a thoughtcrime! 

This inner city problem was created by the you know who's. I would move them all to where these ones who created this live. Let them put their money where their mouth is. 

I care about people, but I also believe if one want to eat and live, one has to eck out a living. I despise drugs and believe that those involved in drugs are doing the devils works! And if folks want to live like animals, then they need to live in a zoo.

Good begets good, always!:howdy:

2 hours ago, hamlet said:

in the olden days... you no work, you no eat

There was no Big Bro handing out freebs no matter how you chose to behave

So true , why leave the low income housing at all when checks come in the mail while you bang your favorite baby mama .

How about if we give the junkies a safe space to shoot up heroin?  New clean needles and tax funded doctors/nurses to monitor the addicts shooting up? 

Will that work?

24 mins ago, jkrock said:

How about if we give the junkies a safe space to shoot up heroin?  New clean needles and tax funded doctors/nurses to monitor the addicts shooting up? 

Will that work?

Only if you supply free narcan , can't have them dying on you now .

2 mins ago, giant basshole said:

Only if you supply free narcan , can't have them dying on you now .

I’d think shooting up junkies with fentanyl and heroin would violate state law, federal law and the Hippocratic  oath ?

1 min ago, giant basshole said:

Speaking of narcan , how come it's free to these piles of crap while an epipen is 100 - 500$ ? Can some one explain that ? 

Swallowwell was all mad that a lifetime AR15 is cheaper than a month of insulin 

You want to clean up the urban areas?  End all public assistance and start eliminating the criminality.  Tear down the vacant hiding places.  Force the urban culture to get over their entitlement or starve.  All colors.  

People of all colors seem to make their way on their own much better outside of the inner cities.  It's a culture that has to stop being pampered and convinced of their own victimhood and forced to grow up or disappear. Frank wants to punch Nazis, I swear I want to slap any of these stone-cold MORONS that even consider chit like reparations.  I'd cut everyone off the government teat forever.

15 hours ago, jkrock said:

Sounds like a poor way to buy votes

Someone has to have the guts to LEAD and make enough people understand that this misplaced, inappropriate compassion is poisoning us.  In the end it destroys our individual character and it will kill us as a nation.

The biggest issue in cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore, Detroit, and Cleveland is poverty. Many of the other issues stem from it in the same way it does in rural areas. Except in cities its mostly minorities that are on the receiving end of that hardship. A similar conversation asked about, let's say West Virginia, or Kentucky, would have far fewer comments that referred to "them" and how "they" should be dealt with.

13 mins ago, Nicky Da Fish said:

A similar conversation asked about, let's say West Virginia, or Kentucky, would have far fewer comments that referred to "them" and how "they" should be dealt with.

Ya think so. Are 'them' and 'they' improper pronouns? What are the correct pronouns in these situations? Is it a gender thing?

Posted (edited) · Report post

They them in West Virginia and Kentucky have nowhere near the homelessness, gangs, disregard for life, crime, etc

Adults need to make adult choices. Poor or rich.  Using poverty as an excuse for criminality is BS.  "give us money" is a cop out

Edited by jkrock