jkrock

Cleaning up the inner cities

Rate this topic

57 posts in this topic

What happens to the bad elements? Where do they go?

What happens to the welfare Mom’s and crazy Rodney on the street corner?

Where does Squeegee guy go?

Whats the acceptable level of outliers when we’ve cleaned up an area?

Or have you somehow fixed them?  

3 hours ago, jkrock said:

How do you do it without gentrification and driving out the current residents?

or do we care?

Getting rid of the drugs and education and employment for the lazy are the keys. Nothing changes if nothing changes.  

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 min ago, jimmy z said:

Getting rid of the drugs and education and employment for the lazy are the keys. Nothing changes if nothing changes.  

I contend there will always be that element.  Move them to areas that will always  be bad and we don’t care? Or what?

Edited by jkrock

They busted up the projects, and sent those folks packing to other parts of the city, and their problems followed them.

So push them further out, and let the suburbs deal with them.

Posted (edited) · Report post

It was called the donut theory of population. Center of a town changes and pushes the former residents out towards the outskirts of a city. Former residents now move into the inter city and it keeps on happening.

In Philadelphia look at Mayfair,  Fishtown, Brewerytown, and Southwark all changed. 

Edited by george6308

7 mins ago, jkrock said:

I contend there will always be that element.  Move them to areas that will always  be bad and we don’t care? Or what?

Give them Detroit, Cleveland and New Orleans and be done with it.

Just now, charloots said:

Give them Detroit, Cleveland and New Orleans and be done with it.

That’s how I feel.  Some things will never change.  You can’t hope to stop it, only hope to contain it.

When a person gets an infection, doctors don't remove the infection and put it in another person's body, they kill it. Now I'm starting to think like Joey.:D

Keeping the hood rats in the hood is what solidifies their voter base. Keep em stupid and with just enough to live on to live long enough to get to the polls. 

36 mins ago, george6308 said:

It was called the donut theory of population. Center of a town changes and pushes the former residents out towards the outskirts of a city. Former residents now move into the inter city and it keeps on happening.

In Philadelphia look at Mayfair,  Fishtown, Brewerytown, and Southwark all changed. 

They are destroying northeast Philly where I live and the cancer is spreading to Bensalem too

43 mins ago, jkrock said:

Send them to LA and San Fran. They have whole colonies of them living in tents.

Discourage them from breeding . If Rodney got you preggo and you don't marry him you get no assistance, plain and simple . 

They pump out kids from countless sperm donors  to get more checks in the mail . They have no shame , no standards , no morals , etc . The only way to end it is to make them take responsibility for the kids . 

Instead the govt rewards them for dumping loads in pathetic skanks who have no chance of being a responsible mom .