jkrock

Ice cream Eddy vs Chappastick Joe

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

The inbred Drool mouth Kennedy kid the Progs rolled out to dribble through the Dems SOTU response is thinking of primarying Mr Frosty.

The brainwashed libs in MA will put the winner down in DC as a senator.  

Markey inserted his snout in the public trough about 45 years ago.  The Kennedy’s have been terrorizing women in DC for damn near 80 years

Who wins that battle of the titans.?

72E69614-E228-4030-8441-4C372A688168.png

E8E21653-5455-4FA5-9F18-0FCA7861BABC.jpeg

Edited by jkrock

They both suck. And so does our “senior senator” Pocahontas. 

Its an embarrassment to MA, if only Libs didn’t lack the shame gene. 

14 hours ago, jkrock said:

The inbred Drool mouth Kennedy kid the Progs rolled out to dribble through the Dems SOTU response is thinking of primarying Mr Frosty.

The brainwashed libs in MA will put the winner down in DC as a senator.  

Markey inserted his snout in the public trough about 45 years ago.  The Kennedy’s have been terrorizing women in DC for damn near 80 years

Who wins that battle of the titans.?

72E69614-E228-4030-8441-4C372A688168.png

E8E21653-5455-4FA5-9F18-0FCA7861BABC.jpeg

Does that dribble get you excited ?  

I think it is that sugary coating that comes from eating glazed doughnuts. Not that he got it on his mouth as he was eating, rather it came from his fingers as he was eating boogers.

Being from Jersey , there isn’t much a politician could do to surprise me . That being said , I think I witnessed a new low when I saw that Kennedy male , I think it’s Joesph , he’s an attorney I think , shilling for some giant class action late night advertising law firm . He’s the one who kinda sounds like Katherine Hepburn. Mumbling something about Mesothelioma or airbags , or pervert priests etc. Yeesh , are the coffers that depleted over at the Ol Compound ? I never got the whole “Kennedy” thing up there in Mass. A state I really like filled  with folks I always found fun , genuine and decent. I get some funny looks with my Sox /Pats decals on my truck. Some pretty good welders come outta there too lol 

Posted (edited) · Report post

16 mins ago, oneeyewilly said:

Being from Jersey , there isn’t much a politician could do to surprise me . That being said , I think I witnessed a new low when I saw that Kennedy male , I think it’s Joesph , he’s an attorney I think , shilling for some giant class action late night advertising law firm . He’s the one who kinda sounds like Katherine Hepburn. Mumbling something about Mesothelioma or airbags , or pervert priests etc. Yeesh , are the coffers that depleted over at the Ol Compound ? I never got the whole “Kennedy” thing up there in Mass. A state I really like filled  with folks I always found fun , genuine and decent. I get some funny looks with my Sox /Pats decals on my truck. Some pretty good welders come outta there too lol 

I think the was Robert Kennedy Jr

whole family is inbred , so he may call him uncle/cousin/brother or what have you on the compound in Hyannis, but “officially “ he’s the drooly one’s uncle

His voice is like that from a genetic disorder, most likely from inbreeding, and probably the same reason his ginger nephew drools so much

Edited by jkrock

21 mins ago, Fishy Fisher said:

I have not heard this before. Is this based on truth or is it just a meme because they're so dumb?

There is a lot of speculation that old rapist Joe Kennedy lobotomized his daughter Rosemary to shut her up from the incest claims.

Bit the whole family has all the traits of inbreeding