Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jimmy z

It's pretty clear........

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

that there is so much anger, hatred, corruption and things that are morally wrong in our political realm only because there is a lack of faith in a power greater than ones self. How come those that chose a traveled path make this choice? Why is it better to live in your chaos than clarity? The people see all that's wrong with the ones whom govern and make the laws and then wonder why there is mass killings. Who did this to the people of this great Country? Brother killing brother, families torn apart and no love for life. Whom are you giving allegiance to?

Can a power more evil than yourself restore us to sanity? I think not. Folks need what is good, pure and true to live a good life. Only a power greater than ourselves can restore this nation back to sanity.Man can not do it by himself!

America will not see a change until the people choose another path, a path to clarity, humility and above all, love. :howdy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jimmy z said:

The people see all that's wrong with the ones whom govern and make the laws and then

And then reelect the same as holes again and again and again.

 

America will not change until it's time to rebuild from the ashes of what was once the greatest and most prosperous and powerful nation the world has ever seen.

 

There is no supreme being that's going to save us from our own arrogance and immorality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 mins ago, jimmy z said:

that there is so much anger, hatred, corruption and things that are morally wrong in our political realm only because there is a lack of faith in a power greater than ones self. NOPE, that's not the reason.

How come those that chose a traveled path make this choice? You jimmy choose a traveled path with your God, you're not choosing anger, hatred, corruption and things that are morally wrong with your god and neither am I with no god.

Why is it better to live in your chaos than clarity? The people see all that's wrong with the ones whom govern and make the laws and then wonder why there is mass killings. What does governing and making laws have to do with mass killings????

Who did this to the people of this great Country? Brother killing brother, families torn apart and no love for life. Whom are you giving allegiance to? I think it's time to put the booze down.

Can a power more evil than yourself restore us to sanity? I think not. Now that I agree with you on, a devine power, the boogey man, or whatever you want to call it won't do it, it will take people working together to do it. Whether we can is a whole nudder ball game.

Folks need what is good, pure and true to live a good life. True

Only a power greater than ourselves can restore this nation back to sanity.Fairy tales, sorry jimmy.

Man can not do it by himself! It's just a matter of time till man becomes extinct.

America will not see a change until the people choose another path, a path to clarity, humility and above all, love. :howdy:I'm going to get a beer, want to join me?:beers:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

Man can not do it by himself! It's just a matter of time till man becomes extinct.

Stop beating around the bush and state the true time we have left. We have 12 years left. Al Gore told us that 25 years ago, the science guy 10 years ago and OAC told us that last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, GuiltyAsCharged said:

Stop beating around the bush and state the true time we have left. We have 12 years left. Al Gore told us that 25 years ago, the science guy 10 years ago and OAC told us that last year.

If I live another 12 years you won't hear me bitch, that will make me 81. I'll drink to that.:beers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bass Ackwards said:

If I live another 12 years you won't hear me bitch, that will make me 81. I'll drink to that.:beers:

You will have to move inland. Maybe to a mountain top. The ocean is going to rise 12-15 feet. I remember in the 1970's they were predicting the waterfront in Portland Maine would be under water by 2020. I think measurements have shown about 2 inches of rise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 mins ago, GuiltyAsCharged said:

You will have to move inland. Maybe to a mountain top. The ocean is going to rise 12-15 feet. I remember in the 1970's they were predicting the waterfront in Portland Maine would be under water by 2020. I think measurements have shown about 2 inches of rise.

No sweat, if the ocean rises 15 feet I'll have a nice swimming hole outside my front door. :beers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

Just now, jimmy z said:

BTW thanks , but I haven't had a beer since August 23, 1997:howdy:

Have a Coke and a smile.    :D

 

BA can tell you bad joke and tales of how the Yankees suck.     

Edited by Gotcow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Have a Coke and a smile.    :D

 

BA can tell you bad joke and tales of how the Yankees suck.     

Yea, the Yankees suckgiphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 mins ago, jimmy z said:

BTW thanks , but I haven't had a beer since August 23, 1997:howdy:

Well then coffee, tea, Pepsi, root beer float, whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what i see, folks without a firm foundation in what is good, fall for all the rubbish these so called elected official, congress persons and any other DC elite have to hand out to those who are weak minded. Yes, the weak will fall for anything and jump on the anything bandwagon.:howdy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bass Ackwards said:

If I live another 12 years you won't hear me bitch, that will make me 81. I'll drink to that.:beers:

Jeebus you’re old.

 

 

A5368490-CFD6-4D61-AD0A-05ED891EAAF5.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.