New York Times giving up on the Russia hoax

Rate this topic

Buckscorider

Seems their readers want less Russia and more racist.

So rather than report news they'll spin every story to say Trump is a racist.

I think this is all they have unless they stoke fake panic about the economy.

Sad.

Screenshot_20190817-093154.jpg

Crushed barbs save fish, keep that rod bent! 

I hope they have a plan C.

The racist angle is played out, and once they realize they are behind the curve on the racist angle, what narrative will be fit to print?

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

Time to find a third lie to push upon the voters, this time it should President Trump colluded with space aliens in illegal mind control causing Hillary supporters to vote Trump instead Clinton.  When my time is up here on earth, I will happily die knowing that it was the DNC itself that sabotaged Hillary's chances of ever being president.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Robert A. Heinlein

I'll bet all the countries who don't have a melting pot as we do don't use that rascist word. The USA is what it is and folks get their feelings hurt and get offended because of their own shortcomings. Everyone is gonna be whom they are, some folks have good hearts and some have not so good hearts. If one puts God first and truly believes in love and humility, there is no place in ones vocabulary for negative words. Folks who choose to make evil issues their motivation will never be happy and this is what, imo, is happening. Focus on the good and all the evil will miraculously go away. Isn't that amazing!   People create their own chaos and unhappiness. :howdy:

AKN-2 USS Sagittarius

BE ENCOURAGING, NOT DISCOURAGING

<*((())))>< <*((())))><

So no apology for having wasted two years of our time. All along they assured us that evidence was everywhere and Trump was a criminal. They even themselves into the matter several times to add some evidence, and now they are off chasing new butterflies. Isn't that nice.

Now they have a limited number of fans that will listen to them. They spent their reputation on getting Trump and they missed. Only leftists pay attention to them, so why not switch over to help the Democrats with their claims of white people are racist because they are white,

1 hour ago, FishinMortician said:

So no apology for having wasted two years of our time. All along they assured us that evidence was everywhere and Trump was a criminal. They even themselves into the matter several times to add some evidence, and now they are off chasing new butterflies. Isn't that nice.

APOLOGY? The dude observed in the same meeting that the Times won two Pulitzer’s for their coverage of the story and that the Times "covered that FAKE story better than anybody else", my addition to his claim. So like Dan Rather, it didn’t matter if the story was false if the sense of the story seemed correct. 

685393B4-D335-426F-A07A-461E09C6AEEF.jpeg.efa687960e8296d7ef43d604bc65a908.jpeg

1 hour ago, FishinMortician said:

Now they have a limited number of fans that will listen to them. They spent their reputation on getting Trump and they missed. Only leftists pay attention to them, so why not switch over to help the Democrats with their claims of white people are racist because they are white,

Where is Dude's news truthiness chart, I think it needs a major revision. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

Dean also referred to the failing NYTs as a news organization in his meeting.

Surely he jests.

They are the propaganda wing for the ruling elites and their toady Democrat politicians.

Edited by Jay Blair

"May your travels always take you to where the water meets the shore"