Stonefish

College Football 2019

Rate this topic

48 posts in this topic

The season kicks off a week from tomorrow with Miami vs Florida and Arizona vs Hawaii.

CFB is by far my favorite sport to watch so I'm ready for the season to start.

Fish on some fall days then come home to eat and drink while watching some ball..

Let's hope Notre Dame doesn't make it to the play-offs again this year.;)

SF

My Dawgs start 8/31/19 against (@) Vandy who always gives us a hard time.  Could be a special season time will tell. GO DAWGS! 

I'm heading to Baton Rouge for the LSU game around Labor Day... going with my father who went to Georgia Southern. 

Can't be good for him.

Looking forward to the season.We have a new coach so it will be interesting to see how that goes. I'm always a optimist when it comes to the Buckeyes.

Directions to get to Ann Arbor from Columbus Oh = north until you smell it west until you step in it. GO BUCKS

On 8/16/2019 at 3:23 PM, Stonefish said:

Let's hope Notre Dame doesn't make it to the play-offs again this year.;)

SF

Hear Hear!!

Truth be told for the last 20 years I have also rooted for for UNC Tar Heels. Not as easy to be a optimistic being a football fan of theirs. Mack Brown has brought energy back to the program and has assembled a really good coaching staff. His first recruiting class was very good. Season tickets sold out for the first time in a loooong time. New indoor facility and converted game field to field turf. Most importantly they will began selling alcohol. Mack is a very good salesmen and the money folks love him. He is the ultimate good ole boy. Believe the program is heading up.

What's with this week 0 dumb chit?  Why is the season starting before Labor Day?  Kinda getting ridiculous.  And I too love my CFB Saturdays as soon as the open for Gameday begins at 9am but starting the season a little early no? 

On 8/17/2019 at 7:35 PM, coastalfreak said:

I'm heading to Baton Rouge for the LSU game around Labor Day... going with my father who went to Georgia Southern. 

Can't be good for him.

What a great trip to do with your dad. Enjoy the game and the food.