Anyone remember that GMILLER guy?!

Rate this topic

GMILLER

Just thought I would drop in and let all my pals know that I haven't forgotten about y'all. I am on my 5th straight week of 8 to 8's at the office and it has seriously impacted my participation. The likelyhood of making it to tomorrow nights SRSA meeting is not good and I haven't had much time to chat over drinks with D_Powell, Samf, Charlie, Plug, JohnM and all the rest.

I am still here. Just wanted to say hi. GOtta get back to work now.

--Geoff

------------------

G,

When someone has as many accidents as you, people tend not to question their abscense as much as they wonder how well the healing process is going.

I just figured you hurt you typing finger.

John B

I ate one anchovy, and that is why I did not eat two anchovies.

Sam,

I know how you feel. RichG is in the same office as me and I don't even get to talk to him much. We've had some "restructuring issues" here, meaning Geoff gets more work. Today is going a bit better than the past 20, but that's because I found out that my least favorite person here is leaving. Woo Hooo!!

I'll be back online for bourbons and beers soon Sammy boy! That's a promise.

I talked to Tim today and we spoke of how busy I was. No sympathy there. We know how busy the boss is biggrin.gif

I'm going fishing SOON!!! I swear it. Even if I have to put my good ole boy hat on and hit some pre spawn Largemouths. Yeee Hawwwww!!!

Seein's that lot of us has some fine accents on this here board, I think we needs a smilwey face with either a ten gallon hat or a good size wad in their mouth. Spitoooee!!! smile.gif

Whadda ya say Tim....a dippin' smiley!?

--Geoff

Team L&H

Mr. Miller, you're absence is sadly noted frown.gif It's always a pleasure to read your interjections here and I have noticed that you were not among your compadres as of late.

On the phone, you certainly did have my sympathies...you were also a topic during Hardy's visit the other night. We decided we would stop at nothing, even kidnapping, should you not be able to escape the clutches you have fallen into...sanity: it's a terrible thing and must be stopped! biggrin.gif

I also understand that the light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarily brightened for you and there could even be a southerly sojourn in the near future....the door's always open wink.gif

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

Thanks for the note Tim. It looks like I may be heading oput for the Spring Fling to meet some of the boys on Friday night. I am woeking on clearence till at least 2:00am. Also, as soon as I have all my fly tying gear,(which should be in about a week), I am going to need a quick lesson in clousers, decievers, shrimp and etc...... Hardy is surpassing me in ways I can't beleive. I don't want him to dust me and leave me out! biggrin.gif

It is hard not participating. I had a conversation with my wife the other night about "when are you too old to make freinds" and we came up with that you are never too old. I have met some good people here and its tough on me when I'm not in the loop. Things will be lightening up a bit soon then you'll have a tough time getting rid of me. biggrin.gif

--Geoff