flylikabird

The Saga Of A Crazy NFL Modern Day Player

Rate this topic

196 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

The new modern day crazy NFL player in a mold would and is Antonio Brown.   We're talking bat shat crazy!  Who goes in a cryogenic machine right before training camp?  Who uses one without using the correct gear so that you don't get frostbite and of all places on the bottom of your feet.   Who goes to France to use one?   You're a friggin wide receiver and you utilize your feet as part of your personal skill set.   A Doy!!

Next is his helmet issue?  They say he took one of his old helmets and painted it himself in Raider colors.   His newest innovation is to offer anyone who can find him one of those helmets he prefers from a few years ago so it's legit with NFL compliance helmet safety issues.  He's offering some autographed gear in return or some B.S..

Last year his team killing cancer issues to get out of Pittsburgh.  Wow! 

Antonio Brown's twitter feed reads like the comic strip fodder equivalent of The Far side.  

HBO Hard Knocks should be very interesting this year.   I haven't watched an episode yet but plan on watching it later tonight.....can't wait really.  

Edited by flylikabird

Quit the Steelers because Ju Ju was voted MVP. :laugh:

Steeler management caused this problem by letting him get away with his crap.  Hope they learned something.

Just another example of someone who came from nothing who now has $$. These guys are told since childhood that they are stars. 10-15 years later they start to lose a step. Offered less $$ and it twists their panties.  Academics isn't their strong suit so they aren't rational. 

AB is extremely talented but an absolute primadonna. He doesn't care about his teammates. He's proving that quickly. 

But all will be forgotten when he starts catching the ball. Just the way it is.  

1 min ago, LBI SurfRat said:

Just another example of someone who came from nothing who now has $$. These guys are told since childhood that they are stars. 10-15 years later they start to lose a step. Offered less $$ and it twists their panties.  Academics isn't their strong suit so they aren't rational. 

AB is extremely talented but an absolute primadonna. He doesn't care about his teammates. He's proving that quickly. 

But all will be forgotten when he starts catching the ball. Just the way it is.  

seriously, I think he's more truly crazy than primadonna…..at least equal parts anyway. 

Just now, HugeDinghy said:

seriously, I think he's more truly crazy than primadonna…..at least equal parts anyway. 

I wouldn't disagree but he didn't seem "crazy" when he was catching 100 passes a year. When someone can turn it on and off I think it's just them being a bitch. 

ive honestly never seen a lot of him off the field until hard knocks. kind of read about his antics, peripherally, but never really had enough info on him to have an opinion. you watch hard knocks, and that boy crazy. you can se it in his eyes. 

Couple friends of mine are season Tix holders out in Pittsburgh. Born and raised there. Big time fans. They say he's always been a player that looked down on the lesser players. Would skip practices etc. Coach Tomlin would let it slide.  Said that once big Ben started throwing the ball to JuJu more than AB that's when certain asses started getting chapped. I'm sure theirs a player like that on just about every team. How big is another question. Lol

17 hours ago, LBI SurfRat said:

Couple friends of mine are season Tix holders out in Pittsburgh. Born and raised there. Big time fans. They say he's always been a player that looked down on the lesser players. Would skip practices etc. Coach Tomlin would let it slide.  Said that once big Ben started throwing the ball to JuJu more than AB that's when certain asses started getting chapped. I'm sure theirs a player like that on just about every team. How big is another question. Lol

theres people like that on every "team" including outside of sports. everyone works with a doowsh like that.