codfish

Hannity doubles down on supporting CNN Chris Cuomo

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

"Fox News' Sean Hannity doubled down on his defense of CNN anchor Chris Cuomo on Tuesday, saying that he did not support the harassment of any public figure and that he "admired" Cuomo for standing up for himself." Did not see this coming, food for thought:) 

1 min ago, saltydawg said:

Can’t you disagree with public harassment of high-profile people AND disagree with acting like a dick in public and in front of your kid?

Of course

Fredo is a freaking spoiled brat, nothing more. he crashed his car drag racing in Southampton a few years ago and left the scene , intoxicated according to witnesses, and went home, the police came looking for him the next morning! They had his address but let him sleep it off before dealing with him. Entitled prick.

19 mins ago, codfish said:

"Fox News' Sean Hannity doubled down on his defense of CNN anchor Chris Cuomo on Tuesday, saying that he did not support the harassment of any public figure and that he "admired" Cuomo for standing up for himself." Did not see this coming, food for thought:) 

Good for him,

Hannity claims he has a carry permit and he studies self defense because of his treatment in public.

he claims he would stand up for himself....

nice to hear him stick up for Cuomo and NOT attack him simply because of a partisan divide.

6 mins ago, Flybyme said:

Though you guys did not like Hannity and we should not believe anything he says..........

you guys are weird.

ok, you convinced me,

he's lying and he doesn't really support Cuomo,

better?

5 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

you guys are weird.

ok, you convinced me,

he's lying and he doesn't really support Cuomo,

better?

No he supports him.

Hannity isn't supporting "Cuomo" as much as he's supporting "the right of a public figure (anyone, really) to stand up to being harassed in public simply because of a political agenda."

Personally, I think simply calling someone a name pales in comparison to bullying someone out of a restaurant/movie theater, or protesting at someone's home, but I don't expect the Left to be honest enough to admit that if Cuomo should be able to defend himself as he did, then so should everyone on the Right.

5 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

Hannity isn't supporting "Cuomo" as much as he's supporting "the right of a public figure (anyone, really) to stand up to being harassed in public simply because of a political agenda."

Personally, I think simply calling someone a name pales in comparison to bullying someone out of a restaurant/movie theater, or protesting at someone's home, but I don't expect the Left to be honest enough to admit that if Cuomo should be able to defend himself as he did, then so should everyone on the Right.

well said:)

so clinton and all the other democratic lunatics called us trump supporters deplorables,  lets go find them and throw their butts down the stairs.   beottches