Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peter Patricelli

This is going to be fun!

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

I just met a 2nd grand-nephew (or something like that.  He is the grandson of my cousin, great grandson of my favorite uncle) who just graduated from the  University of Washington.  Family members have been trying to get us together since he is crazy for fishing.  What is going to be espicially fun?  He finished U of W as NCAA all-american first team in the......javelin throw!  Has never fly fished, wants to learn.  He says his throwing coach would tell him the throwing motion "was just like casting a fly rod"......which he couldn't relate to at the time.

Stay tuned!

Mike,

I'm too dense to know what "P———-s" is.  Maybe some esoteric british idiom us Yanks don't get.  Maybe some proper english word that escapes my imagination.  We are, after all, "divided by a common language".  Soo......knowing you, I am just going to assume it is properly insulting and await my next chance for payback.

Hope you are doing well.  I enjoyed Ant to the utmost....and sent him a big panorama of our day with a guide.  Hope to see him again. 

Peter

You really are a wonderful P————- taker.  Love your sense of humour.

Divided by language  maybe but united in laughter. 

I have to tell you I am miss understood frequently on home soil. 

You well understand me better  than most.

Ant enjoyed the time spent with you and your crew. I hope he finds his way back next year.

Mike

Hey Peter should be interesting.  I've always maintained (and been proven many times) that good athletes make the best casters - I'll be interested in seeing how he gets on with the casting.

Steve, 

If you say so!  

I've got the steelhead lined up for him.  And I've got him drooling!  Now I just need to get him down here from Seattle for the coup de gras.