Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scott Charlton

Need help

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

I’m sorry to do this, but I need some help.  This has been a difficult year for me, long story short I’m selling my house and it is not going well. 

I live on a private road and I need to regrade my road.  Does anyone know of a local company in southern Maine that you’ve used and liked?  I’ve got one quote, the only issue is the guy can’t give me a day he’ll come out.

thanks for your help

I live in a private dirt road development of about 30 houses.   We've been using Milliard Construction out of Wells for the past 15 years with no problems.   Once my friend and neighbor collects $55 per year from every household, he calls them and they're here within a week.   Good luck.  

This is a longshot, but until the town took it over, a company out of York used to rake our beach early every AM.   I know they also had the contract to do Old Orchard.   I don't know if they still do, but they also did grading on private dirt roads.   Maybe one of the OOB folks would know if they're still doing it and can get  a number for you if they see them.