flylikabird

98.5 The Sports Hub Ten Year Anniversary

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

I love Toucher and Rich...when they are on vacation.  God that show sucks and Zo is just horrible.  That being said anything is better than Greg Hill, my ears are bleeding after 3 minutes of listening.  The anti-Patriot rhetoric/contrarian opinions with Felger and Mazz is exhausting.

Have to agree with Zak-Striper. Mustard & Johnson is the only show I listen to. No bitching about other people they just talk sports and they also have some regular callers that are very knowledgable.

16 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

I don't know how you listen to zoe…..that dude is terrible. 

I know he failed in “are eye”.   But he’s untouchable up here.  We will take your trash! 

Old Whiner Line example-pure gold compared to the crap we have today. I still can't listen to any 98.5 shows for more than a couple of minutes without puking.

I still love how they belittled Mazz-playing on a loop-"I am NOT a weinie!!"

I hope this comes through-if not google Whiner Line/Big O show, and a lot will pop up.

Monday, March 16th Whiner Line

Monday, March 16th Whiner Line

Update: 2009-03-16

Description

Peppers a Pat ? Pete vs. the Pittsburgh Penguins People, plus a few Irish diddies.

Sorry everyone, but my copy and paste skills did not work.

Still lots of fun-filled Whiner Lines out there with a simple search-just found them in response to this post. Worth the time if you liked it back in the day-funny stuff that often came close to crossing a line, but it never seemed mean spirited-just good natured breaking balls or poking fun.