RiverRaider

The Taverns Very Own "Fredo"

Rate this topic

114 posts in this topic

Just now, fish'nmagician said:

We must have been watching different video.......

I saw a guy with his tail tucked firmly between his legs trying to talk himself out of it,

Did you hear him say "Yeah I called you Fredo, what are you going to do about, keep walking"

or did you hear the humminah humminah humminah that I heard???

He was gathering his thoughts. 

Ok.....maybe he looked a bit frazzled by the ranting impotent fredo.

Just now, HopHead said:

No....it would anger me. Yes the a-hole should never have said a word to fredo in that setting.  As I've said many times, the word bitch referring to a male makes me think medieval thoughts.

I think Fredo actually showed good restraint:th: ....he’d definitely have thrown the dickhead down the stairs then been sued for millions.

1 min ago, HopHead said:

He was gathering his thoughts. 

Ok.....maybe he looked a bit frazzled by the ranting impotent fredo.

or maybe he had a "oh crap this isn't the internet" moment.

So what options did he have?  Start screaming like a nut like fredo? Get the first shot in? Or stand his ground and wait for fredo to make a mistake?

I hate fredo but I agree he shouldn't have taken ****.  I'm assuming both of you agree that the toughest guys usually don't shout and get hysterical like that right?  I could always tell or see it in their eyes who never to **** with and fredo doesn't have that look.

1 min ago, HopHead said:

Don't be coy.  He's a dick for doing that but we established that 109 posts ago.

not being coy,

you asked what choice did he have.....

he COULD have not opened his mouth,

or he COULD have stood behind what he said.....

he started something,

then bitched out.

13 mins ago, HopHead said:

So what options did he have?  Start screaming like a nut like fredo? Get the first shot in? Or stand his ground and wait for fredo to make a mistake?

I hate fredo but I agree he shouldn't have taken ****.  I'm assuming both of you agree that the toughest guys usually don't shout and get hysterical like that right?  I could always tell or see it in their eyes who never to **** with and fredo doesn't have that look.

Best defense is s strong offense.... Fredo would have sung a different tune had there been no witnesses or cameras.... fredo is a loudmouth punk bitch.

3 mins ago, bigfish4me said:

Best defense is s strong offense.... Fredo would have sung a different tune had there been no witnesses or cameras.... fredo is a loudmouth punk bitch.

LOL

you guys are weird........

the GUY started it,

Fredo gave him the chance to stand behind his words,

guy ate them instead......

he COULD have told Fredo to keep walking before he got hurt,

but he didn't do that.

and the camera was the guys buddy......and probably what saved him from learning a lesson.