RiverRaider

The Taverns Very Own "Fredo"

Rate this topic

114 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Wigeon said:

Well you people have that whole secret signal thing going on. :squid:

*Srsly funny you mentioned him, when they filmed Grown Ups (?) on the n shore he was out and about everywhere, people probably still talk about how cool he was with everyone. 

If you ever go to Woodman's in Essex they have an entire wall full of pics of him with Spade etc. hanging out there.

He would buy food for everyone, huge tipper.

I heard Adam Sandler was great during the filming, played hoops with the extras (a friend of mine was there playing), DAvid Spade was cool too.  They said Kevin James was a dick, unapproachable, stayed away from the other actors and extras. I spent two days with him and his buddies when I was working the convention center in Boston and they were all jerks. I haven't watched a movie or show with him in it since.

4 hours ago, Slack Tidings said:

Say what you want, Fredo owned that little bitch.

With his big scary words. :p

1 hour ago, John O' said:

I heard Adam Sandler was great during the filming, played hoops with the extras (a friend of mine was there playing), DAvid Spade was cool too.  They said Kevin James was a dick, unapproachable, stayed away from the other actors and extras. I spent two days with him and his buddies when I was working the convention center in Boston and they were all jerks. I haven't watched a movie or show with him in it since.

why isn't the convention center thing with two of Walsh's aides not a bigger story? I saw it and thought it was going to be a big deal and it seems to have simply disappeared from the news. 

4 hours ago, Slack Tidings said:

Cuomo looked like an alpha male in that exchange,

but snowflakes hate "toxic masculinity" and are attacking him for his display of dominance......

they are probably posting from a gender neutral restroom while they sit down to pee.

Posted (edited) · Report post

6 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

why isn't the convention center thing with two of Walsh's aides not a bigger story? I saw it and thought it was going to be a big deal and it seems to have simply disappeared from the news. 

It wasn't a convention center related conviction, it was shaking down a tv show production company to hire union only, they were found guilty but didn't personally benefit financially.   So nobody gives a ****, the average Joe and unions think they did the right thing, which Walsh alluded to in an interview.  The convention center has bigger problems, can't book enough shows or events, glad I got out when I did.  

Edited by John O'

Posted (edited) · Report post

4 hours ago, John O' said:

Yes James is a well known sweetheart, it was Sandler, Spade, Schnieder (?) and Chris Rock who mingled with the n s commoners.

A couple of tuna buds of mine ran into Rock and one of the producers at a small bar Manchester-Rich WASP-Central-by-the Sea (:laugh:) and had a few pops with them, said he was a pretty nice guy.

The four of them (or the movie producers more likely) rented the giant mansion out on Eastern Point (just before the yacht club), supposedly the owner was getting 40K a month for it.

First minute about KJ:

Edited by Wigeon

7 hours ago, Slack Tidings said:

If you mean he yelled a lotta loud horsesheet yeah I guess....does that scare you?  The "little bitch" took his glasses off and got ready to beat fredo's ass into the grass in front of his embarassed wife and kids.

Let's face it.....he called himself fredo and deep down he resents being the runt of the cuomo clan so any time it's brought up he gets triggered.

2 mins ago, HopHead said:

If you mean he yelled a lotta loud horsesheet yeah I guess....does that scare you?  The "little bitch" took his glasses off and got ready to beat fredo's ass into the grass in front of his embarassed wife and kids.

Let's face it.....he called himself fredo and deep down he resents being the runt of the cuomo clan so any time it's brought up he gets triggered.

What if I came and yelled a bunch of loud **** in your face? Would that scare you? Politics aside, the dude was being ****ed with by a stranger while out with his family and he put the ‘little bitch’ in his place.

19 mins ago, HopHead said:

The "little bitch" took his glasses off and got ready to beat fredo's ass into the grass in front of his embarassed wife and kids.

We must have been watching different video.......

I saw a guy with his tail tucked firmly between his legs trying to talk himself out of it,

Did you hear him say "Yeah I called you Fredo, what are you going to do about, keep walking"

or did you hear the humminah humminah humminah that I heard???

13 mins ago, Slack Tidings said:

What if I came and yelled a bunch of loud **** in your face? Would that scare you? Politics aside, the dude was being ****ed with by a stranger while out with his family and he put the ‘little bitch’ in his place.

No....it would anger me. Yes the a-hole should never have said a word to fredo in that setting.  As I've said many times, the word bitch referring to a male makes me think medieval thoughts.

1 min ago, HopHead said:

No....it would anger me. Yes the a-hole should never have said a word to fredo in that setting.  As I've said many times, the word bitch referring to a male makes me think medieval thoughts.

you are a bitch

now doth should go fetcheth thyne shinebox.