RiverRaider

House Judiciary Probing Epstein’s Suicide

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

4 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

I have no issue making the assumption/accusation that Bill Clinton was running around with Epstein taking advantage of the "arrangements" that Epstein was apparently known for making, but in this age of #METOO, where no male is safe, where are all the young women (now adults) coming out of the woodwork to say that Clinton molested them at/on Epstein's mansion/island/plane?

I'm not saying it didn't happen, but you'd think by now there'd be literally hundreds of women forming a mob with pitchforks and torches right now to get the whole Epstein circle of friends/clients, no?

You would have to think so, but money can buy silence and more extreme pursuasion can quiet them too! 

2 hours ago, Bob fishhead Sproul said:

You would have to think so, but money can buy silence and more extreme pursuasion can quiet them too! 

Payoffs or threat of suiciding is a powerful method of deterring someone from coming forward. Just look how it was handled last time with the slap on the wrist he got. Lots of powerful people supposedly connected to this mess. Its sad for the young victims which i fear will not get their day in court now. Hope im wrong. I dont think this will play out well on the justice side.

His ex-wife - Partner better be careful and not suicide herself next.

I would like to say its good the FBI is investigating but i have lost faith in the system as of late.

2 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

but you'd think by now there'd be literally hundreds of women

Unless they are no longer breathing :D 

2 hours ago, Bob fishhead Sproul said:

more extreme persuasion can quiet them too! 

"need I remind you what happened to Epstein in a restricted prison facility, look how easy that was"

Maybe Nadler hopes he can obtain the evidence for his investigation, then lose it while on loan so it cant be used against him. Maybe he wants to see how well he performed by viewing the tapes from the hidden cameras. 

Something big is going to come out pretty soon.....I can just feel it.

On 8/12/2019 at 11:47 PM, RiverRaider said:

What Do they think they’ll find ?

This is really going to send the gun grab narrative to the back burner... is that wise? 

Irregularities and he's still dead.

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 8/13/2019 at 10:31 AM, zybathegeek said:

"need I remind you what happened to Epstein in a restricted prison facility, look how easy that was"

Exactly, think about it el chapo couldn't get help in there and just randomly this guy can off himself in this place. Only 1 other successful suicide and another 3 attempts in the 40 plus years of this Jail.

Edited by fishinthedark

10 mins ago, fishinthedark said:

Exactly, think about it el chapo couldn't get help in there and just randomly this guy can off himself in this place. Only 1 other successful suicide and another 3 attempts in the 40 plus years of this Jail.

The release of evidence documenting the purported involvement of certain individuals hastened the necessity of Epstein's permanent silence on these matters.

Put more simply yet again, 'Dead men tell no tales'