Funny Fish, 2019

Rate this topic

fishinbill

Cool!  Looks like you found one with an unlucky Peanut Bunker and Squid in it's gullet.   Have fun with 'em!

Edited by flylikabird

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

Great first start of the year.  It was easy when they were on the peanut. The Albies have to work hard for em. Everything works.   Around 11 it was high sun and little chovies...After chasing that with small and 10lb leader I was done at 11:30am.

Some of the Albies were small but some were 6lb -10lb and those were the drag pullers. 

1 hour ago, The Riddler said:

Great first start of the year.  It was easy when they were on the peanut. The Albies have to work hard for em. Everything works.   Around 11 it was high sun and little chovies...After chasing that with small and 10lb leader I was done at 11:30am.

Some of the Albies were small but some were 6lb -10lb and those were the drag pullers. 

Sweet! Can't fish this weekend but will be out next week and weekend every chance I can. Thanks for the reports