RiverRaider

Micheal Brown Was Not “Murdered”

Rate this topic

99 posts in this topic

Just now, fish'nmagician said:

that doesn't really help.

who is he?

I don't know what you are talking about.

You are lying.

Posted (edited) · Report post

6 mins ago, ken r said:

You are lying.

Big time TROLL lying. Warren is a communist whore who will lie to get what she wants. Brown was a thug, criminal who resisted arrest. Another POS that deserves where he's at. That's why FNM follows them. He likes lying and to be lied too.

Edited by hunter123

Kamala Harris is also a race baiting poo pile... why do progressives let their candidates race bait, lie, and sow division, then wail and moan when Trump does it?

it seems hypocritical 

My girl believed that lie. Sure enough did. I started laughing at her and she took offense. Then I showed her the video of him robbing that store. She had no idea about any of that. Then I showed her the reports that came out from witnesses. That a grand jury looked into it and discovered that there was one witness that had said that he had his arms in the air trying to surrender, and he even admitted that he had lied to the court.

It isn't that they don't want to know, it is that all they know is what gets told to them by the little man on the tv. Too comfortable in their acceptance of the lies to be bothered to discover the truth. Warren says it and they already know what happened and they think she is on their side. So she hopes.

2 mins ago, hunter123 said:

Big time TROLL lying. Warren is a communist whore who will lie to get what she wants. Brown was a thug, criminal who resisted arrest. Another POS that deserves where he's at. That's why FNM follows them. He likes lying and to be lied too.

I don’t think he was resisting arrest... it never progressed to the arrest stage did it? 

As as I recall he attacked Wilson while Wilson was still in the cruiser 

2 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

I don’t think he was resisting arrest... it never progressed to the arrest stage did it? 

I have no idea who he is,

seems I am not alone.......

1 min ago, RiverRaider said:

Your 100% right. I was thinking about another POS criminal. Well , He deserves to be where he's at. The libs have so many POS criminals that they cry for, I get confused in my old age.Cop had all the right to cap his big pos azz.

Posted (edited) · Report post

4 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

I have no idea who he is,

seems I am not alone.......

Wrong  again. Your alone , your always alone, take a pill and go back to the head to relax. Dream dim things, sleep. read above. Please never put me in your dumb azz catagory . You know exactly what we are talking about. The people of the night will get you and bring you to a GOP strong hold.

Edited by hunter123