Wayne Tj

Have you taken the “Walk of Shame”

Rate this topic

63 posts in this topic

Leaving the house this morning at 5:30 am I pull out of my driveway and around the bend comes this little black Rice Burner doing 70+ mph and it’s on my rear in a split second. 

The driver swerves and passes me going uphill. I accelerate to catch-up with the “dude” at the stop sign. I’m on the Hyundai’s ass before we get there, as a Range Rover has some balls as well (felt like SiM writing that). 

I pull around the the vehicle and block it from going forward. I get out of my vehicle and walk around the back to the other driver, expecting to confront some pimple faced guy. 

But no, it was a hot blonde with disheveled makeup and wearing her little black dress from the night before, and it was pushed up around her waist revealing her thing. This must have happened during the wild shifts. :naughty:

I immediately start stammering like Larry from The Three Stooges, and just tell her to “slow down, there’s deer on these roads this time of day”. I didn’t know what else to say, and she giggled and said “yes sir”. She knew I knew where she was coming from and where she had to be before Dad woke up. 

Made my day and had me thinking of my youth while having coffee this morning. I hope she made it. 

My brother was a mechanic and let me borrow his souped up import while he was doing some work on my car when I was in my 20’s. Late for work one day I was hauling arse in his little sports car with a radar detector when a white crown Vic speeds up behind me and starts flashing headlights...I pulled over onto a side street ,out of confusion more than anything, and this chump zooms in front and comes to a stop. An old codger walks up to my window and flashes some kinda city employee ID and starts to berate me for speeding...I say sorry are you a police officer? He says well...no, but I know a ton of them! I laugh in his face and speed off while he’s shaking his fists.

1 hour ago, Wayne Tj said:

Leaving the house this morning at 5:30 am I pull out of my driveway and around the bend comes this little black Rice Burner doing 70+ mph and it’s on my rear in a split second. 

The driver swerves and passes me going uphill. I accelerate to catch-up with the “dude” at the stop sign. I’m on the Hyundai’s ass before we get there, as a Range Rover has some balls as well (felt like SiM writing that). 

I pull around the the vehicle and block it from going forward. I get out of my vehicle and walk around the back to the other driver, expecting to confront some pimple faced guy. 

But no, it was a hot blonde with disheveled makeup and wearing her little black dress from the night before, and it was pushed up around her waist revealing her thing. This must have happened during the wild shifts. :naughty:

I immediately start stammering like Larry from The Three Stooges, and just tell her to “slow down, there’s deer on these roads this time of day”. I didn’t know what else to say, and she giggled and said “yes sir”. She knew I knew where she was coming from and where she had to be before Dad woke up. 

Made my day and had me thinking of my youth while having coffee this morning. I hope she made it. 

Ok Topper!

Poor Brother Brian......:dismay:

1 min ago, Firinne said:

Ok Topper!

Hey Sarge, what does Brother Brian have to do with this, did I inadvertently piss in his Cheerios?

3 mins ago, FrankStar said:

There's a Facebook post out there:

"Some old pervert blocked me in so he could stare at my hoo ha!"

Well played sir...

6 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

Hey Sarge, what does Brother Brian have to do with this, did I inadvertently piss in his Cheerios?

I thought afterwards that I should have told her to never let a geezer like me get out of the car and get anywhere near her. She should have thrown it into reverse and done a 180 spin. 

29 mins ago, Firinne said:

Ok Topper!

She just WOULDN'T stay for a second cup of coffee :cry:

51 mins ago, FrankStar said:

There's a Facebook post out there:

"Some old pervert blocked me in so he could stare at my hoo ha!"

Wayne is no pervert, he's a perfectly normal Tavernite.:beers: