LIsurf631

Epic trip to the CCC

Rate this topic

500 posts in this topic

2 mins ago, Tailslap said:

I’m 47.  My whole life. Next. 

If you have been fishing your whole life that would mean someone took you fishing showed you what to do, when to do and how to do. Turned you on to all of there spots and gave you all there knowledge and connections and taught you how to fish. Lucky you a lot of people where or are not that fortunate and have found other ways to learn the same things you were taught. Get over it   

17 mins ago, chris koltz said:

If you have been fishing your whole life that would mean someone took you fishing showed you what to do, when to do and how to do. Turned you on to all of there spots and gave you all there knowledge and connections and taught you how to fish. Lucky you a lot of people where or are not that fortunate and have found other ways to learn the same things you were taught. Get over it   

Wrong again. Mostly self taught. No one in my family fished. And yes I met people along the way and we were careful who we told what. Cause if you don’t do that you get what we have today. Madness. 

2 hours ago, Tailslap said:

you get what we have today. Madness

And jealousy & envy.  

I havent read many of your posts.  If so, I dont really recall or didnt keep track.  If you dont mind, enlighten me.  Is it people fishing on your spots (via spotburns), their relative success, or poor behavior/poaching that burns you the most?   If people burned some other spot that you never fish and unbridled poaching occurred there, would that be OK if they no longer fished your spots?

10 hours ago, Tailslap said:

you’re way too miserable for 47... I thought you were like 70.  

Damn. You got the “ about to brush his teeth with a shot gun” act down to a T. :laugh::laugh:

5 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

I thought the same thing. I pictured him as a grumpy old man. 

5 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

Damn. You got the “ about to brush his teeth with a shot gun” act down to a T. :laugh::laugh:

I’m far to talented and handsome for that.....

2 hours ago, Tailslap said:

I’m far to talented and handsome for that.....

last couple pages made perfect sense to me... :laugh:

good for you :th::th:

Lou T 

On 8/22/2019 at 7:28 PM, z-man said:

Pretty much all of your 2700 posts are about how spot burning on the internet ruined the world. It’s getting old. 

If the internet was not around bet on it most young guys would not have a picture of a fish like you got in your avatar. Yes the internet ruined a lot of spots and made lots of guys hero’s.  guys that Could only dream of even catching a bass over 20 lbs.  

22 hours ago, Tailslap said:

Sorry but 47 is ancient to some of these  kids. 

On 8/22/2019 at 2:13 PM, Tailslap said:

Exactly.  A large percentage of people fishing today wouldn’t have put in the work in the past to learn. It took real work. Long hours with plenty of failures. Today’s generations won’t even clean their room. If it wasn’t handed to them online they would still be playing video games. Truth. 

Hey....I don't clean my room........