LIsurf631

Epic trip to the CCC

Rate this topic

405 posts in this topic

26 mins ago, fishless said:

Did you see Smokey and The Bandit, you better say yes, toward the end Frog says to the Bandit, did you expect all of this? 

I really loved it. Everyone was friendly. A gorgeous and a truly special place. I get the same feeling as I do when I’m in montauk. I understand why locals are upset. 

5 mins ago, LIsurf631 said:

Believe it or not I’m actually Gen X lol got into the fishing game late. Perfect compliment to my other passion. Bow hunting

I bow hunt as well. I recently posed on my favorite “Bowsite” that members should stop spot burning the canal there too :)

I teach hunter education and bow hunter education. I attend and facilitate at public meetings in an effort to open land to hunting. I would never in a million years spot burn my hunting spots. Hunters get this, fishermen don’t sometimes. 

I am happy you had a great experience at the canal. No hate here.  Everyone that has every PM’ed me here about the canal over the last 10+ years got useful and accurate information from me.

I just don’t like reports days after an “event”. Doing so does impact the canal for days after the “event”. Those that fish there all the time see this happen. 

6 hours ago, ged said:

So If I fish RI and do well I should post a video here a few days later on the main forum? Albie season is here :)

POST NOTHING SURF RELATED   EVER! CLEAR ENOUGH? 

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, nateD said:

So you were generally telling the op he generally killed dozens of fish? Based on what other people do?

Now you've got it NateD I knew this series of questions, asinine though they were, would lead to you demonstrating that comprehension was a thing or state or whatever which you were capable of reaching, eventually. 

Edited by JButts

19 mins ago, ged said:

I bow hunt as well. I recently posed on my favorite “Bowsite” that members should stop spot burning the canal there too :)

I teach hunter education and bow hunter education. I attend and facilitate at public meetings in an effort to open land to hunting. I would never in a million years spot burn my hunting spots. Hunters get this, fishermen don’t sometimes. 

I am happy you had a great experience at the canal. No hate here.  Everyone that has every PM’ed me here about the canal over the last 10+ years got useful and accurate information from me.

I just don’t like reports days after an “event”. Doing so does impact the canal for days after the “event”. Those that fish there all the time see this happen. 

On LI hunting spots are sacred. Very few spots and we have monsters down here. Unfortunately a lot of people don’t follow hunting ethics. Lotta poaching and hunting over bait which is BS

10 mins ago, JButts said:

Now you've got it NateD I knew this series of questions, asinine though they were, would lead to you demonstrating that comprehension was a thing or state or whatever which you were capable of reaching, eventually. 

You're making no sense butts, I don't agree with you, and you completely contradicted yourself.

1 hour ago, nateD said:

You're making no sense butts, I don't agree with you, and you completely contradicted yourself.

Bottom line is no spotburning here and people should try to keep the huge stripers in the water. Social media is not worth it especially in this current situation of plummeting striper populations. 

10 hours ago, levari said:

And the story tellers are being hung ...:angel:

:headscratch:...it rhymes 

9 hours ago, levari said:

I was talking about the non local. I always buy tackle when I travel out of state to fish. Mostly lures..

just so you can find out what, where and when there...:hooked:

2 hours ago, LIsurf631 said:

On LI hunting spots are sacred. Very few spots and we have monsters down here. Unfortunately a lot of people don’t follow hunting ethics. Lotta poaching and hunting over bait which is BS

Would you blast a bow hunting video of your spots to thousands?

6 hours ago, fishless said:

Somebody lock this damn thing and let the guy be.  He friggin gets already.  Some of you guys are using this thread like your trying to get your post count up. 

don't hold your breath....Image result for curly gif

2 hours ago, LIsurf631 said:

Same rules apply

4 hours ago, nateD said:

@nateD do you agree that the striper population is in dire shape?

48 mins ago, PissonDFS said:

I’m sure the next time the Deer are blitzing. He will send you a shot of his hunting spot . Rambo , but can your Prius make it to the woods . Lmao 

Ha deer blitzing that would be a funny sight