LIsurf631

Epic trip to the CCC

Rate this topic

315 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, LIsurf631 said:

I didn’t know but I got the point. Doesn’t mean it’s going to stop people from going. I knew nothing about any specific spot before I went but I learned a lot on my own. Especially the mass killing of breeder stripers

And then you posted a report with video less than a week from your visit :)

 

You learn basically nothing during a blitz, aside from mob mentality 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, ged said:

And then you posted a report with video less than a week from your visit :)

 

You learn basically nothing during a blitz, aside from mob mentality 

Ok man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick question, if this thread has spot burning photos breaking the SOL rules, why haven’t the photos been removed. I believe Tim has been in here and I’m going to assume other moderators, why not take them down. I think LISurf got the message, stop beating a dead horse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ged said:

And then you posted a report with video less than a week from your visit :)

 

You learn basically nothing during a blitz, aside from mob mentality 

Is one week the minimum wait time from a blitz for posting a video ? 

Edited by levari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, levari said:

Is one week the minimum wait time from a blitz for posting a video ? 

What is the rule of thumb where you fish? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mml4 said:

What I said was "This behavior is emblematic of the younger guys in our sport. No sense of fishing etiquette or beach behavior." Which has nothing to do with anything you wrote.

 

Back in the "good ole days" surfmen were a  private lot who went about their hobby quietly. Spots were never "blown up" and if your accomplishments became known it was because your peers spoke of them not the electronic self aggrandisement seen today.

 

 

This 100% 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, aneary said:

Quick question, if this thread has spot burning photos breaking the SOL rules, why haven’t the photos been removed. I believe Tim has been in here and I’m going to assume other moderators, why not take them down. I think LISurf got the message, stop beating a dead horse.

The message at this point is for the next guy.

 

Just to be clear...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.