Malone roof rack, J- cradles and Telos lift assist.

pclassic

I used this system one time. When I bought my kayak back in March I also bought this Malone system from the dealer. I drove it home from the dealer and stored my kayak in my cellar because at the time it was to cold for me to fish. About 2 weeks later my son found me a small kayak trailer which I bought and have been using it ever since. I paid $569.00 for it and it comes with a lifetime warranty. If you are short or have a heavy kayak or just have trouble getting your kayak on top of your car roof you might want to check out the videos on YouTube or the Malone web site and see how easy it is to get your kayak on top of your roof. Like I said, I've used this one time and all it's doing is sitting in my cellar collecting dust. I'm hoping to get $375.00. Thanks for reading.

IMG_20190807_114528573.jpg

IMG_20190807_114623903.jpg

IMG_20190807_114833552.jpg

IMG_20190807_120042139.jpg

IMG_20190807_120125835.jpg

IMG_20190807_120232823.jpg

IMG_20190807_120305007.jpg

IMG_20190807_120332900.jpg

IMG_20190807_120527338.jpg

IMG_20190807_120609334.jpg

IMG_20190807_120652279.jpg

Edited by pclassic
Spelling

34 mins ago, TimFish1 said:

I’m interested. Can I have model number or any information so I can see if I can make this work on my truck. Thank You Tim 

Sure Tim, the Malone VersaRail cross rail system model number is MPG 221. They are 58 inches wide. The Malone Downloader J-cradles model number is MPG 114 MD. The Malone Telos Load Assist model number is MPG 351. Thanks for your interest. Phil.

16 mins ago, TimFish1 said:

I would like to offer you 325 shipped to 02780.  Any form of payment you prefer Thank You Tim 

Thanks Tim, I do appreciate your offer, but I think I can get more for it. I just posted this the other day and like I said I've used this only once. Thanks again.

1 min ago, TimFish1 said:

So I’m a very fair guy anyone on SOL that has ever dealt with me would tell you that. I will go the 375 and split the actual shipping cost with you. I think we both get fair deal that way. I want the system and I know shipping isn’t cheap. Tim

Let me find out what the shipping is going to cost Tim. I'll get back to you in a bit.

1 hour ago, pclassic said:

Let me find out what the shipping is going to cost Tim. I'll get back to you in a bit.

1 hour ago, TimFish1 said:

So I’m a very fair guy anyone on SOL that has ever dealt with me would tell you that. I will go the 375 and split the actual shipping cost with you. I think we both get fair deal that way. I want the system and I know shipping isn’t cheap. Tim

Okay Tim, congratulations you got a deal. The cheapest I could get it shipped to is $80. I'll split it with you. 

4 mins ago, TimFish1 said:

Ok. Sounds good. I can pay you however you like. 

I'm not sure of the rules here. Are we supposed to be PM-ing or exchanging emails or phone numbers at this time so we're not publicly sharing info like addresses etc? It's my first time selling on here so let me know. Thanks.

Yes now that we agreed on selling price in this open thread we can move to private message so you can send me your Paypal information and I can give you my shipping address, I can pay you once I get your PayPal... I will send you a PM.  Thank you Tim 

9 mins ago, TimFish1 said:

Yes now that we agreed on selling price in this open thread we can move to private message so you can send me your Paypal information and I can give you my shipping address, I can pay you once I get your PayPal... I will send you a PM.  Thank you Tim 

I don't use PayPal Tim. I'll take a check or money order.

• pclassic locked, unlocked and locked this topic