bob_G

Recent EPO canal bust

Rate this topic

73 posts in this topic

On 8/9/2019 at 9:58 PM, Tailslap said:

edited 

Tailslap,

Your act has really worn thin. You contribute nothing to this forum other than negativity, ill will, and worn out comments.  I honestly can't recall a shred of advice, or even a good natured comment from you.

Why not just take it somewhere else. :read:

Rather than beating dead horses from the past here, you guys can work out your frustrations on this knucklehead in the Main. :rolleyes: 

49 mins ago, Ditch Jigger said:

Rather than beating dead horses from the past here, you guys can work out your frustrations on this knucklehead in the Main. :rolleyes: 

Lol.

Classic post. Still laughing.

Posted (edited) · Report post

19 hours ago, jettyjockey18 said:

I've got 19 years worth of posts here all readily available with the Search feature...I'm not hiding from anyone...there's no doubt that a few of my old canal posts were juicy, the majority were meh, but zero point zero were ever specific...

zero real time posts...

zero pole numbers...

zero landmarks...

zero videos...

the current state of the canal has got 100% NOTHING to do with anything I ever posted on SOL...

You ad hominem conspiracy theories have no place here. Maybe try the PG forum. 

Edited by bob_G

20 hours ago, bob_G said:

Tailslap,

Your act has really worn thin. You contribute nothing to this forum other than negativity, ill will, and worn out comments.  I honestly can't recall a shred of advice, or even a good natured comment from you.

Why not just take it somewhere else. :read:

Edited by bob_G
I told you this was getting old. Take you're tired diatribe elsewhere.

Edited by bob_G
The thread topic is EPO actions, not ancient SOL history. Please keep it on topic.

1 hour ago, Tailslap said:

The truth is out there folks........

This is it. This is your last ****ing warning. Cut this BS now. What good does it do to throw the past into people's faces? It does no good, and my responsibility is to this site, regardless of any personal feelings. If I have to see another edited post I will not be happy. I won't bother the site owner while he's mourning his dad's passing, to take the halfway step of requiring post approval---I'll just sideline you for a week. :read: