DoorGunner

Who drives what and do you enjoy it?

Rate this topic

91 posts in this topic

was driving a 2016 Chevy Silverado 4X4 and hated it. Rough ride and bad on fuel but it was a work truck and I had free use of it minus the fuel. This past spring I purchased a 2016 Nissan Rogue and love it. So comfortable and getting 29 mph overall. Plenty of room for just about anything I want to carry and it handles like a charm. Looks sporty enough for me and still looking for excuses to jump in and go. Feels good to drive a vehicle that you enjoy. Ho about everyone else?

Image result for pics of 2016 nissan rogue 

2011 and 2008 suburbans as well as a 2014 f150 Screw. Need the room for family, and capability to haul for work. Anything smaller wouldn’t work for us. 

2015 Nissan Rogue .Around town the mileage isn't good on the highway I get 30 MPG

it now has 28 thousand miles on it.I bought it brand new and after 5,000 miles the transmission went.It took them 21 days to replace it.

Posted (edited)

I drive so much at work,  I have to make myself drive on the weakend lol

I drive the 19 chevy 2500 for work,  really dont like it but it and the gas are free, I ain't complaining lol

And my 99 suburban,  it drives good, but I dont enjoy driving....

Edited by redfishkiller

'16 Silverado, 2x2, high country, quiet, steering suspension really good, great ride but bit of a ghost in the electronics and the trani is kinda different

I am looking for something to replace my 2000 Jeep Cherokee for space, power, ground clearance and thus far everything I looked at looks like a space module for the Jetsons. Bells and whistles and you cannot see chit in the back, or sides and no space....GARBAGE and expensive.

2011 Ford Expedition for special ops such as surf fishing, carrying airplanes,towing and transporting The Queen  in posh mode. 2002 Jeep TJ for summertime topless pleasures and general beating around town.  Both are 4x4 but different with the former being V-8 power and auto,the later being an I-6 with manual gearbox. I like them both for what they are.

2004 F-150 4X4.  An old pick-up is an old pick-up. As long as it starts when I turn the key I'm happy. 

Rental cars/SUVs for work and vacations. Probably drive 40 different vehicles a year.  

2007 Honda Ridgeline . It is the best vehicle I have ever owned beating out my 63 Impala SS and my 90 Toyota pup. I'd still have the Toyota had not 12 psycho Arabs dropped a building on it.

1995 Explorer that I've had since it was new and has been my beach vehicle for a while now.  2007 F150 that's my work vehicle and the family car is a 2013 Expedition.  Love them all for different reasons, I don't care about the gas I'm more concerned with comfort while I'm driving. The Expedition is exceptionally nice to drive, plenty of room for the wife and I and the grandkids  !

2 mins ago, Brother Brian said:

2007 Honda Ridgeline . It is the best vehicle I have ever owned beating out my 63 Impala SS and my 90 Toyota pup. I'd still have the Toyota had not 12 psycho Arabs dropped a building on it.

I’ve only ever owned one Honda (the element I drive now) so far I’ve been very pleased with the reliability.

2004 ford excursion 

2015 infinity qx60

the ford carries everything and more room left for the kitchen sink. 

The infinity is a couch on wheels.