BrianBM

2020 4runner prices

134 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, BrianBM said:

came out today. I'm goin' to go look for them. First deliveries alleged for late august.  Hee hee hee. 

Your looking at 2020 4Runner TRD Pro  $50,000,  I don’t see much different from the reg 4 runner. Skid plates & shocks. Plus the name TRD pro. The reg 4 runner 2020 is $40 about ? For $10 k more ?  You can get skid plates for $230 and better shocks for $480. Just saying. I been going to auction to find a 4 runner and every time I bid someone out bids me. I found this one on line. Asking $29. I got it for $24. 2018 TOYOTA 4RUNNER SR5

BDCF0BA7-918A-4219-A188-84DFF0D3D8E1.jpeg

Edited by Marty

Offer to have your 4Runner wrapped with SOL advertising.  SOL can pay you an annual advertising fee to help defray the cost.    

SR5 37k, $735 increase from 2019 

SR5 Premium 40k, 2k increase 

TRD OR 42k, 1300 increase 

TRD OR Premium 44k 2k increase 

TRD PRO 50k 

On 8/2/2019 at 8:44 PM, BrianBM said:

came out today. I'm goin' to go look for them. First deliveries alleged for late august.  Hee hee hee. 

Well I saw some moths yesterday, did you finally crack open the wallet ?

2 hours ago, giant basshole said:

Well I saw some moths yesterday, did you finally crack open the wallet ?

We could have a pool on the day he actually gets it.

On 8/2/2019 at 11:49 PM, Marty said:

Your looking at 2020 4Runner TRD Pro  $50,000,  I don’t see much different from the reg 4 runner. Skid plates & shocks. Plus the name TRD pro. The reg 4 runner 2020 is $40 about ? For $10 k more ?  You can get skid plates for $230 and better shocks for $480. Just saying. I been going to auction to find a 4 runner and every time I bid someone out bids me. I found this one on line. Asking $29. I got it for $24. 2018 TOYOTA 4RUNNER SR5

BDCF0BA7-918A-4219-A188-84DFF0D3D8E1.jpeg

$24K for a 2018 4Runner

where did you find a deal like that

how many miles?

On 8/5/2019 at 0:41 PM, Sandflee said:

$24K for a 2018 4Runner

how many miles?

I was thinking the same thing.

$24K for a 2018 4Runner

how many miles?

If you look back thru any number of his threads,you will find them to be...unbelievable.

Don't tell me Martys starting up with the BS again. I was in that business for 35 years. He's the only guy who says he catches the biggest fish, and owns the auto industry. It was nice when he wasn't around. No offence marty , but your full of BS. Don't bother to defend your ego, it falls on deaf ears. If you ever meet this giant of a do it all man, WEAR CHEST WADERs for the BS. You have been warned! :howdy:

$24K for a 2018 4Runner

how many miles?

He didn't . It's all BS. :laugh:

17 mins ago, Sandflee said:

Just wondered how many accidents it was in

First if you look at the picture, it's at a Honda dealership. They don't have auctions persay. You can buy the trucks or cars that they can't sell or have been in the used car inventory for a long time. But thats still to cheap. That means they #1 stole as a trade in from a customer, Not these days. 2nd they stole it at an auction for a cheap price, Not these days. It's all BS. If brian would have posted he wanted a German Panzer MK V. He would have said he found one and sold it for a great proffit. All BS. I think from past Bs reports he was a wholesaler. Those guys the dealer controls the prices or makes a package deal. What ever , the dealer don't lose.:laugh: