cbtrtbum

wtb Rm Smith Trout

13 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

Looking to add a couple of RM Smith trout plugs to my collection.  I will consider any of the trout patterns/plugs he has done.  Please post pic and price.  Cheers and thanks, Chris

Golden trout, brook trout, Gila trout, cutthroat?  Anyone have any RM Smith trout patterned plugs they would sell?  Cheers, Chris

Posted (edited)

SWEET!  Thanks for posting.  How much for the Golden Trout Giant, Golden Trout Peanut, Jointed Brook Trout and the top middle 2 plugs ( jointed giant and not sure of the other big one both i think redband?)  Cheers, Chris

Edited by cbtrtbum

1 hour ago, cbtrtbum said:

SWEET!  Thanks for posting.  How much for the Golden Trout Giant, Golden Trout Peanut, Jointed Brook Trout and the top middle 2 plugs ( jointed giant and not sure of the other big one both i think redband?)  Cheers, Chris

How about 255 shipped?

WOW!  Now that is a bunch of awesome plugs!  Wish I could buy them all. Would you take $235.00 shipped paypal for the 2 golden trout (giant and peanut) the jointed brookie danny and the top 2 red bands in the very top center of the picture? 

Great thanks!  Please send me your paypal address and I will take the 6 listed.  Cheers and thanks so very much!  Thread closed.  best, Chris