bob_G

This speaks for itself

Rate this topic

175 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, gray gables said:

I believe it's on mike laptews fb page, 

Can't find it. Is it on youtube?  What do I search for?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Edited by bob_G
I normally don't like to edit or delete posts. But I don't see any good coming from posting this video on the Ma forum. We all knew who it was.

4 hours ago, bob_G said:

IMG_20190729_152729.jpg

Unfortunately the people mentioned in the article could care less about their litter or canal etiquette. Sad really when you stop and think about for a minute that people think it’s ok the throw trash anywhere they want.

4 hours ago, gray gables said:

Gray gables huh, pretty easy way to solve that. Get a large group of people and steal there bikes. Haven't been down in two years. I'm surprised the people in the gables put up with that garbage. Hell one of the guys who's house is next to the path is a fireman. 

It has been awful with people there. They bike in and it is shoulder to shoulder. my buddy went there at 4am last weekend and turned around because there was no room to fish

It's very disappointing how a few fishermen screw up all of our reputations. 

Remember the video from a few years ago of the idiots pulling the shark around full throttle? Same thing...

Edited by coastalfreak

Also, down here is no different.

I saw a guy a few days ago miss a fish and throw his trash into the water. 

Shark fishing isn't legal here in some areas, but guys still catch em. 

The amount of trash I find on piers is incredible. 

1 hour ago, TLap21 said:

I say leave the post. Not everyone knows and what harm can be done by outing him? Isnt that part of the solution? 

I cant tell you how many times I got up at 2am, only to return home by 3 because there was no place to park or fish.

But the middle of the night noise factor is going to be our undoing. I swing into Bell Rd every night on the way home.  The behavior is often outrageous. From open poaching, yelling, litter, people relieving themselves wherever they want, car alarms going off all night long, it never ends. 

6 mins ago, Malsow said:

I say leave the post. Not everyone knows and what harm can be done by outing him? Isnt that part of the solution? 

I agree.

Shaming/tar and feathering need a bigger place at the table in our society, to correct poor ethical behavior. The guy wanted his 15minutes-- so let's give it to him!

4 mins ago, rst3 said:

I agree.

Shaming/tar and feathering need a bigger place at the table in our society, to correct poor ethical behavior. The guy wanted his 15minutes-- so let's give it to him!

If Tim wants to restore it, then it's fine with me. I just don't see an upside to it, esp since part of it happened last year.

Edited by bob_G
This type of behavior does nothing to fix a problem, but rather makes it worse. We're not going to form a lynchin party or promote frontier justice.

12 mins ago, rst3 said:

I agree.

Yes. Show the Ron Arra video. I haven’t seen it but I tried searching for it and saw tons of pictures of him posing with big dead bass at the canal. Usually with a lure perfectly placed in the corner of the mouth.