bob_G

This speaks for itself

Rate this topic

175 posts in this topic

Gray gables huh, pretty easy way to solve that. Get a large group of people and steal there bikes. Haven't been down in two years. I'm surprised the people in the gables put up with that garbage. Hell one of the guys who's house is next to the path is a fireman. 

Who knows what the other side of the story is with that well known angler. Could have been gill hooked from the first hit. You don't know unless you are right there. He could have kept one for the grill in the truck and had no intention of high grading.  Peoples emotions are high and the guards are up. Everyone is sensitive and everyone has the answers. It really sucks to see the resurgence of the 90's with many of us starting to fish hardcore and now here we are in 2019 and it's all bull**** now. wow

Posted (edited) · Report post

This morning wasn't what I would call a great poaching opportunity given the lack of bass where I was(bluefish activity was:-)

Saw plenty of trash this morning ie: half  plate of rice and a plastic fork with a half empty water bottle, many lure packages, line, line, more line, huge pile of scales etc.....

You could put a billboard with this article on it right across the street from where these guys live and they will never get it.

Edited by jdr724

3 mins ago, jdr724 said:

This morning wasn't what I would call a great poaching opportunity given the lack of bass where I was(bluefish activity was:-)

Saw plenty of trash this morning ie: half  plate of rice and a plastic fork with a half empty water bottle, many lure packages, line, line, more line, huge pile of scales etc.....

You could put a billboard with this article on it right across the street from where these guys live and they will never get it.

no they won't, they don't care on bit. 

5 mins ago, The Riddler said:

Who knows what the other side of the story is with that well known angler. Could have been gill hooked from the first hit. You don't know unless you are right there. He could have kept one for the grill in the truck and had no intention of high grading.  Peoples emotions are high and the guards are up. Everyone is sensitive and everyone has the answers. It really sucks to see the resurgence of the 90's with many of us starting to fish hardcore and now here we are in 2019 and it's all bull**** now. wow

watch the video, guy is a total knob. I'm surprised he shows his face around there. 

34 mins ago, gray gables said:

watch the video, guy is a total knob. I'm surprised he shows his face around there. 

where is the video?

3 mins ago, GuiltyAsCharged said:

What's an fb page and why would you go there :howdy:

some people hate it, some like it. I get alot of work from it since I'm self employed. 

2 mins ago, gray gables said:

some people hate it, some like it. I get alot of work from it since I'm self employed. 

I see. So it is a tool. So people who are on fb help you make money? Well that might be the first positive thing I have ever heard about this fb thing. Since I'm not an fb'er I can't check, however, I doubt the video is still on his fb page.

36 mins ago, gray gables said:

I believe it's on mike laptews fb page, 

ok checking out now. If you guys feel that way I am sure I will follow suit. lol

The people who act as described have no intention of changing their habits. Nothing but enforcement, hard to the point of near-brutal, will get through.