AdrianF

Swords

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, quiknet said:

Thanks.  Going to have to bring extra batts as I have no way of charging the batterys onboard.

Have you run into any bigeyes while doing the deep dropping?

If you have a cigarette lighter kind of plug you can get a 12 volt inverter to plug a battery charger into. I got one in the RV section of bass pro a long time ago. I see them all over the place now.

On 8/14/2019 at 1:58 PM, Kml said:

If you have a cigarette lighter kind of plug you can get a 12 volt inverter to plug a battery charger into. I got one in the RV section of bass pro a long time ago. I see them all over the place now.

That makes no sense at all. You’re going to plug an inverter into a battery to charge the battery? That like plugging an extension cord into itself to get more electricity!

34 mins ago, MakoMike said:

That makes no sense at all. You’re going to plug an inverter into a battery to charge the battery? That like plugging an extension cord into itself to get more electricity!

I am assuming that the inverter is plugged in while the engine is running so he can charge his reel batteries. 

55 mins ago, MakoMike said:

He’s talking about charging a hand-held power drill battery off of the boat’s starter battery.

You dudes will argue over anything.

2 hours ago, Kml said:

I am assuming that the inverter is plugged in while the engine is running so he can charge his reel batteries. 

I should have read further I thought he was talking about charging the boat's batteries.