Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gary.Hb

Pictures from the 2019 Fling

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

Would’ve really liked checking out all of the gear there. Too bad it wasn’t on this Saturday instead of last Saturday!

If anyone still got a sweet 9.6 or 10’ 3/4 to 4 oz rod for sale for a good price, holla at me. 

Thank you Thank you Gary for the pictures. these are great and really capture the event, the pics I just don't have the time to take. I will link these up to the main sign in thread as well. Will be putting up some more pics here in a few.

So when I got to San G at dawn to fish, there were signs of a good night in the Man-Fort Caves with an empty bottle of Don Julio (yes you heard me, caves on the beach with rumored Man-Forts deep in their recesses do exist, I was too scared to go into them though). And there must have been sparks the night before, because there was also evidence of fireworks, Texas Rooter! But who could be responsible for such lewd acts at our Fling location the night before, it couldn't be one of our fellow west coast members...or could it?  To be continued...

image1.jpeg

DSCN2040.JPG

Some more...Free Raffle pile (thanks again guys for your donations to the free raffle, everyone went home with multiple new to their bag plugs, lures, fishing poles, etc.) The BBQ Set up.

DSCN2047.JPG

DSCN2048.JPG

DSCN2049.JPG

Posted (edited) · Report post

...starting to suspect this might be one of the guys that was in the Man-fort-caves the night before?

You boys and your shenanigans...this was all in good jest and the victim was made aware of the inappropriate graffiti on his back prior to taking a walk on the public beach...still an important fishing lesson, never let your guard down for even a moment, because the second you do a fish, or in this case your a-holio friends, will strike at that very moment of weakness, never fails. Not something I would condone or suggest is permissible at a Fling, well unless I was involved of course, which I was...    

Pic edited out for content

Edited by Linesideslayer

Great stuff and glad to see some kiddos made it! 

BTW, Paladin looks like a ghost, was he slathered in SPF 100,000,000? 

2 hours ago, Linesideslayer said:

...starting to suspect this might be one of the guys that was in the Man-fort-caves the night before?

You boys and your shenanigans...this was all in good jest and the victim was made aware of the inappropriate graffiti on his back prior to taking a walk on the public beach...still an important fishing lesson, never let your guard down for even a moment, because the second you do a fish, or in this case your a-holio friends, will strike at that very moment of weakness, never fails. Not something I would condone or suggest is permissible at a Fling, well unless I was involved of course, which I was...    

Pic edited out for content

Yeah, I know that guy! I seen him

3 hours ago, Surf Hunter said:

Great stuff and glad to see some kiddos made it! 

BTW, Paladin looks like a ghost, was he slathered in SPF 100,000,000? 

He was in the hotel room across the courtyard from me I could hear him at 3:00 am rubbing that lotion in, I guess when your skin is as transparent as a jellyfish you need that, except I didn't know AstroGlide had an SPF rating

1 hour ago, telecronista said:

Yeah, I know that guy! I seen him

You know him, but don't seem to be taking his fishing advice very seriously in this pic...the young rookie on his right side just doesn't know any better yet & is eating his advice up, though.

InkedDSCN2046_LI.jpg