Taking advantage of all Maine has to offer

Rate this topic

On 7/20/2019 at 3:01 PM, Tlacey21walden said:

Myself and a few outer members took a ride up north last Saturday and fish the Saint John and Glazer lake for musky. 

Well the fishing was slow (possibly not slow in true musky terms)   We had a really good time in part because of a local guide up that that was vary helpful Del from musky connections.  Highly recommend. 

Below Is a video I made of the trip hopefully you enjoy  

Nice job on the fishing and the  video..

troll #122  <*)))<

lures we used were bulldawgs shallow water swimmers xxl, we trolled them glide baits worked.  dark colors or black were the go to, not much for deep divers. Avg depth was 3-10 ft. Couple of nice looking lmb, healthy

On 7/24/2019 at 7:01 PM, onthefly said:

beautiful looking location did not know of the musky up there. We do have good musky in the Delaware valley as well could have saved a few bucks and fished in this area, but it is nice seeing new spots could you share lures that were working. I enjoy working glide baits caught a few 40 plus inchers this year in bucks county had about 20 follows also just learning the figure 8 could have caught more if I new what I was doing.   

09F3D6C0-6B11-4240-9A26-05BFA870D589.jpeg.ca76ef50e6b05d9e17f92c8309b9b484.jpeg

jake 8” in black perch was responsible for Terry’s 45” and my 38” musky 

note the small 1/4oz  Weight added to the front hook helped this lure dive faster when casting and gave it a nice rattle. 

Edited by Tlacey21walden
Explanation of why there’s a Weight on the fr hook

Many men fish all their lives without ever realizing that it is not the fish they are after, If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles