People that cut you off getting on to the onramp to another highway

Rate this topic

Slowwwride

Those lane merges are to be able to pick up speed and merge in with traffic, not stop.  Courteous folks either slow down or speed up to let them in.  Most folks today don't know how to drive let alone merge into traffic or let someone merge into traffic.   Maybe he is just tired of all the arseholes who never let him in so he made his own way in.  Or maybe he is just another arsehole himself.  Take your pick

I'll BE PULLING ON MY ROD - TILL THEY LAY ME IN SOD!!!!!

I can't stand tailgaters, however, I used do it where Route 24 dumps into 287 North. So forking many people would race down the lane for 287 South or 511 and then cut into the 287 North exit at the last minute. I'd hug the bumper of the car in front as to leave them no opportunity to cut in. The NJ State Police have taken to sitting on the shoulder of the 287 North Lane and ticketing people who cross a solid line and cut in at the last minute. My solution was to use an alternate route to get to 287 north and avoid route 24 altogether.

Just imagine how happy you would be if you lost everything you have in life and then suddenly got it back
SOL Member #101

4 hours ago, HardyG said:

I can't stand tailgaters, however, I used do it where Route 24 dumps into 287 North. So forking many people would race down the lane for 287 South or 511 and then cut into the 287 North exit at the last minute. I'd hug the bumper of the car in front as to leave them no opportunity to cut in. The NJ State Police have taken to sitting on the shoulder of the 287 North Lane and ticketing people who cross a solid line and cut in at the last minute. My solution was to use an alternate route to get to 287 north and avoid route 24 altogether.

This^^^^

If people are cutting in front of you, your doing it wrong.

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

I don’t let them in out of principle. My wife says to stand down - no way I’m waiting in line for some self righteous prick to jump the line. 

I get more more mad at the people that let them in, than the guy trying to beat the system. 

Edited by Wayne Tj

America, the country so great that even its haters refuse to leave. 

6 hours ago, HardyG said:

That exit sucks

"Depend not on fortune, but on conduct."

27 mins ago, Wayne Tj said:

I get more more mad at the people that let them in, than the guy trying to beat the system. 

Fuq'n makes me livid... rewarding idiot behavior. 

The wheels on my reels go round and round...round and round...round and round...