Patrick9915

Things people do in your office that piss you off

Rate this topic

118 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

6 hours ago, coolhandfluke said:

burn popcorn in the microwave.  stink up the bathroom then turn off the exhaust fan.  spill there coffee all the way back to there desk and not clean it up, then deny it.

use the last of the toilet paper and not put on a new roll.  piss on the toilet seat.      did you say at the office or at home. my answers are the same either place.

You get mad when people leave the seat up at home too?

Edited by ChumSlickJon

Another one from today - withholding information from others on your team, also called "siloing".

I was trying to fix issue X fr a half hour when person Y said, "You don't know that was an issue?"  I asked, where is the documentation on this issue?  Did anyone bother to send out and e-mail to the group saying this was an issue?  Why the **** wouldn't you let everyone else on the team know?"  I was ****ing steamed and I let everyone in department know it.

While I fixed the issue, I sent out a one-sentence e-mail to all it could affect telling them the quick fix - which wasn't really a fix, but a way to ensure something was working - that no one else bothered to tell anyone else about. 

Two people my group even said, "No! Don't tell anybody else about it!  So they'll need to come to us."

****ing idiots.

Damn this is a hard one.  Fart out loud.  Take their shoes off.  Scratch their nuts.  One time the smell was so bad I had to go out for air.

Too bad I work from home then I would have someone else to blame. :)

Experienced everything , you guys stated, So effing glad I work from home now, after all the years of working in an office and commuting.

Next step now, move out of the neighborhood, start working on that next.

Edited by Snaps

Putting multiple, full sentences in the subject line of an email, occasionally compounded by adding (EOM) and still putting text in the email body.

or

Someone asking you question while music or talk radio is playing from a cell phone in their hand/pocket.

12 hours ago, Ravioli said:

How about the guys who are errand boys and then pretend to run the show.

Or they keep playing with the thermostat. :wave:

One that kills me.....  someone is off the desk and their phone rings, I pick it up from my turret and the caller asks for the person who is off the desk. 

“Sorry, he/she is off the desk”

caller.....  “well I just wanted to speak to him/her about blah blah blah because blah blah blah......” 

5 minutes overview of whatever they wanted to talk to the missing person about....  I don’t care, call back, send an email.  95% of the time the caller with the run-on message is femaie 

11 hours ago, MitchellNJ said:

Bring in Bagels for breakfast and Pizza for lunch :dismay:

Pass around their kid's fund raiser

Cake in the break room for every ****ing little reason

Birthday cards

So glad I don't deal with that **** anymore. I have a door that locks and I have a closed door policy.

YEA you and Matt Lauer

19 hours ago, Wayne Tj said:

I never could figure this out. Take a dump at home before you take a shower, and wash your ass. Who would want to walk around with swamp ass all day. 

Second thing is taking a crowd dispersing dump and not washing your hands afterwards. I fired a contractor who did this first thing when he got in the office (see previous peeve). 

We had one mystery pooper in the office who wouldn't flush leaving a big dump in the bowl without any toilet paper? We never figured out who it was?

1 hour ago, giant basshole said:

YEA you and Matt Lauer

The thing I enjoy most is the door is electronically keyed from the outside and the entire wall is glass so everyone can see that I'm ignoring them. :th:

1 hour ago, VanStaalSteve said:

We had one mystery pooper in the office who wouldn't flush leaving a big dump in the bowl without any toilet paper? We never figured out who it was?

We had one of those at my job. How does one not wipe their ass after dropping the deuce? 

22 hours ago, sbcbmx112 said:

This woman CUT HER TOENAILS in her cube yesterday morning...

That’s “no class” rearing it’s ugly head.

20 hours ago, Patrick9915 said:

If your girl's ***** smells like microwaved fish, she probably needs a shower. 

And some vagasil....or maybe even a prescription.

Edited by aae0130

25 mins ago, bospa357 said:

We had one of those at my job. How does one not wipe their ass after dropping the deuce? 

So explain this wiping thing.