Heron25

Manhole...

Rate this topic

53 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I dont even need to post the rest of this article from the ny post.   This is enough to show we're ****ed.  Next up is mancheego cheese, the city of Manchester, the word mandatory and that dbag Guy Fieri.

Berkeley, California eliminates term ‘manhole’ in push to remove gendered language

Edited by Heron25

I've read about this **** and am now convinced that if there is indeed a God it is time for him to end the world. This type of stupid ass **** is unacceptable. What a waste of time and resources on total bull****, but apparently this is what matters to people. 

Edited by Chunkah

You can poop in the street without stigma-but you can't have a straw or say manhole.

Watch where you walk and watch what you say in LIBTOPIA.

Edited by Gatr522

17 hours ago, mitchell master said:

I saw they also banned natural gas in new building construction.

How short sighted is that? :dismay: Let's just make everything electric and generate that electricity with natural gas. 

I just read this article... I'm a civil engineer and I literally LOLd... maintenance hole?... for real?...yeah that'll catch on... 

no sane person reads "manhole" and thinks gender... 

It's crap like this that these mental and social rejects use to justify their worthless existence.

If they can't stir up the "social media" pot to give their useless lives any importance, they should be "removed" from any position of power until they can prove their actually have even a spark of rational intelligence.

Of course we know that'll never happen because it's racist, sexist or some other ridiculous "-ist" they can make up to give their asinine continuance validation.

George Carlin predicted this 30 years ago -- in a joke! Here, Uncle Georgie talks about feminists and language:

But, when it comes to changing the language, I think they make some good points, because we do think in language and so the quality of our thoughts and ideas could only be as good as the quality of our language. So maybe some of this patriarchal **** ought to go away. I think spokesman ought to be spokesperson. I think chairman ought to be chairperson. I think mankind ought to be humankind.

But they take it too far, they take themselves too seriously, they exaggerate. They want me to call that thing in the street a personhole cover. I think that's taking it a little bit too far. What would you call a lady's man, a person's person? That would make a He-man an It-person. Little kids would be afraid of the boogieperson. They'd look up in the sky and see the person in the moon. Guys would say come back here and fight like a person. And we'd all sing "for it's a jolly good person." That's the kind of thing you would hear on late-night with David Letterperson. You know what I mean?

So...so I think it's an exaggeration and I like to piss off any group that take's itself a little bit too seriously. An it does not take a lot of imagination to piss off a feminist. All you gotta do is run into NOW headquarters or Ms. magazine and say, "hey, which one of you cute little cupcakes wants to come home and cook me a nice meal and give me a blowjob!" "blowjob!" Oh.