Steve in Mass

Omar is Toast

Rate this topic

811 posts in this topic

5 mins ago, Flybyme said:

We could add the sexual mutilation of their daughters.......... 

that's for later.  Let's discuss inbreeding for the moment.    That's what Steve wants to discuss.   He apparently disagrees with that statement.  Let's hear from him.  

We should probably make a chart.  There's so much Massachusetts liberals can teach us about this stuff.   We need to keep it sorted.   

"Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services then helped Ilhan, her sister Sahra, and their father Nur Said receive asylum in the United States along with thousands of other Somalis."

I have to wonder why these Christian organizations are bringing in people that despise our culture.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I view Muslims coming to America the same as the white man coming to America.

We were friends with the Natives, until we had them out numbered. 

Edited by Riverboat33

1 hour ago, Steve in Mass said:

This is funny you even ask this, but perhaps you are not paying attention. This is the type of thing that I have been trying to get across here for months. But I don;t need to do it like you do, which just divides us further.

Some people are just, well, as Glenn Beck wrote, "Addicted to Outrage"

Read it sometime, and maybe you will be able to tone it down somewhat but still make your points.

I could type PARAGRAPHS in response to your post, but frankly, I don't have the time and don't see me having it in the near future. I wish my thoughts could go from brain to screen instantaneously............

Such a **** post here.

You wag your finger and accuse one of the most respected members on this site of making a racist post and then shuffle away?

Horse****.

8 mins ago, Wigeon said:

Such a **** post here.

You wag your finger and accuse one of the most respected members on this site of making a racist post and then shuffle away?

Horse****.

There are a lot of people who make drive by posts........

On 7/19/2019 at 2:18 PM, zak-striper said:

Remember Reagonomics, aka trickle-up economics?

Dubya tried it and failed.

Agolf Twittler is trying it again and pushing the deficit back over $1 trillion.

And remember Reagan & Bush Sr's foreign policy in Afghanistan and the Middle East?

For a guy who's been dead for 30 years, his influence sure won't f-cking die.

Reagan isn't in my head but his policies are still messing up the U.S. in a way that affects every single one of us.

Is it trickle down or trickle up economics?

You May have missed the recent charts. Tax receipts are up 3%, even though taxes were cut. 

Trumps stock market created 5tt in wealth since Nov 2016

How many poor people have hired you Zak?

2 hours ago, Jetty Jumper said:

"Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services then helped Ilhan, her sister Sahra, and their father Nur Said receive asylum in the United States along with thousands of other Somalis."

I have to wonder why these Christian organizations are bringing in people that despise our culture.

Because although they mean well, they're ****ing stupid.

2 hours ago, Jetty Jumper said:

I don't get this either.

Do the Lutherans think the Muslims will remember that they helped them when the demographics catch up?

How stupid are they to import their enemies, centuries old enemies?

That turn the other cheek, and love everybody stuff goes a bit too far, sometimes.

9 hours ago, Steve in Mass said:

Jim, gotta say, that post is a bit over the line and giving folks that take this seriously a bad name, cause, well, that post is extremely racist. Yes I used that word, but it is about time folks understood when and where it should be used, and this is one of those times.

I hope you are better than that.

^ Another great example why the word “racist” has such little value. And the old “I hope you are better than that” line is uncalled for.

1 hour ago, charloots said:

^ Another great example why the word “racist” has such little value. And the old “I hope you are better than that” line is uncalled for.

Agree 100%. Racist....meh

And JimP is already the best.